Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2010, 08:03 AM

Short and sweet....we stayed at the Sping Hill suites Ft. Lauderdale IAP...free parking for up to 14 days if you stay with them, free shuttle to port everglades and will pick you up when you get back for ~$8.00pp...super exit just off I-95. really nice hotel.
The western carr. cruise/ Emerald Princess was perfect in everyway.....super vacation.
Old 05-19-2010, 10:32 AM

Welcome back, jlmkey I think we were docked next to you in Cozumel. I saw some Princess towels at Chankanaab. In fact, I was talking to a couple from the Emerald Princess. They had done a b2b. We were in the snorkeling area. The Emerald looked so regal. I have to get back on board a Princess ship, soon. I just miss them so much.

Thank you for the information on the hotel, too!

Did you have any gelato from the International Cafe? What was your favorite port? Did you go to the Sanctuary? Did you try the Crown Grill? Have you booked another cruise?

Best wishes!
Old 06-07-2010, 09:50 PM

Hi....Penny, Yes we did the Crown...and it was great....could have had dinner there every night, have not booked another cruise, Caymen Island was the favorite port. Wish you had looked us up in Cozemel... would love to meet you. The Emerald...I cannot imagine anything better....what a vacation.
Old 06-08-2010, 06:47 AM

I so enjoyed the Crown. We went to Sabatini's as well, but it was just too much food for me. Wish we could have met in Cozumel, too. I wanted to jump on the Emerald, but I don't think they would have let me

I got an email from Princess this morning, 10 day southern on the Emerald for $699/pp. I wanted to book it, but the sailing date would have run into our Epic cruise. Hopefully, they'll have more great offers for next year.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jlmkey:
Hi....Penny, Yes we did the Crown...and it was great....could have had dinner there every night, have not booked another cruise, Caymen Island was the favorite port. Wish you had looked us up in Cozemel... would love to meet you. The Emerald...I cannot imagine anything better....what a vacation.
Did they have the double cabin credit on the Crown for future trip booked on board?

Closed Thread

Tags
emeraldprincess