Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2007, 12:55 PM

do they have a drink cup deal like Disney? or do you just pay for every coke & alcoholic beverage???
Old 08-23-2007, 01:41 PM
Administrator

I've never heard of a coffee card. Princess does have a soft drink card but I've never used one.
Old 08-23-2007, 02:02 PM

I'll have to find who posted that, but that's what I read.
Old 08-23-2007, 03:54 PM
Banned

I posted this a couple of months ago. You can also do a search for coffee cards under the Find tab and get other people's input on the coffee cards. My post was:

"My husband just bought the prepaid coffee card, I believe it was $25.00 for 14 or 15 coffees. You can get lattes, mochas, etc. at certain bars only. I think there were 3 bars on our ship that accepted the card. Also, if you want regular coffee, at some bars they will charge you. You can always get regular coffee up at the buffet for no charge."

Also, Princess does have soft drink cards. We paid $39.50 for our 10 day cruise.
Old 08-23-2007, 04:13 PM

We just came back from Alaska and my wife and I both purchase the Pop card and it was great. We highly recommend purchasing this card as it pays for itself in no time. They also give you a mug which you keep to take home which was neat. I also never heard about any coffee card, but we were able to get all the coffee and tea all day whenever we wanted it.
I hope that this answer some of your conerns.
Keith
Old 09-01-2007, 06:16 PM

Yes there's a coffee card. With tax it was $27 and change. You get 15 specialty coffees (they punch the card each time you use it) so this means you can share the card. You also get unlimited BREWED coffee which is different from their usual syrup based coffee. The syrup coffee tastes alright but sometimes nothing works like a fresh brewed!

We got one on our July cruise and we'll get it again next time we cruise Princess. I love the cappucinos! mmmmm

Kim
Old 09-02-2007, 06:34 AM

I just got off the Regal two days ago, and had purchased the coffee card for $25. It is well worth it. I did not notice any tax. You can use the punches for the 15 specialty coffees at the dining room or at one of the bars. The brewed coffee is available at several of the bars, and is excellent, totally unlike the horrible syrup coffee provided free with meals and in the buffet. Although you only get 15 speialty coffees, you can get unlimited brewed regular or decaf (both excellent) for you and anyone who is with you just by showing your one card.
Old 09-02-2007, 07:19 AM

Maybe it was gratuities that were added, not tax. But I do know it was $27.?? for the card.

As you say, totally worth it we thought.

Kim
Old 09-02-2007, 01:59 PM

thanks everyone for the replies...it helps greatly! we are trying to think of things we had questions about & that was definitely one of them since we had cruised w/Disney & knew that they had these, we figured everyone else did as well...getting very excited, praying for good weather, no hurricanes/tropical storms, like the one that is near Acapulco! and good service on the ship! :0)

Closed Thread

Tags
buy, card, cards, coffee, cruise, cruises, drink, forums, line, lines, pop, prepaid, princess, princesss, specialty, unlimited