Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2005, 10:04 AM

THIS IS MY HUSBAND AND I 1ST CRUISE WITH PRINCESS. WE HAVE SAILED WITH CARNIVAL AND RCI (NAVIGATIOR OTS) I REALLY ENJOYED RCI AND AM WORRRIED FROM ALL THE REVIEWS OF PRINCESS . WE SAIL 9/10/05 ON THE CARIB PRINCESS TO THE WEST. CARIB. ANY REVIEWS WILL BE HELPFUL. ALSO WE USUALLY GO ON SEVERAL EXCURSIONS. THIS TIME WE WANT TO RELAX AND SEE THE PORTS OF CALL OURSELVES. WE ARE UP FOR WALKING AND EXPLORING . BOTH ARE US ARE IN OUR MID 30'S
Old 06-05-2005, 01:38 PM

Since 1996 I have cruised only with Princess.
Not sure why you are worried about trying Princess ??? I have not yet been on the Caribbean Princess. But, can highly recommend the Princess Cruise experience
Old 06-05-2005, 04:00 PM

I echo that response. My wife and I are exclusive Princess cruisers, mainly because of the anytime dining. We have been very pleased withthe quality of the ships, food and service. My wife likes the sanitation stations as you walk into the buffet and the way the rails and doors are constantly being wiped down. We have nothing else to compare it to but Princess is good for us.
Old 06-05-2005, 06:45 PM

DH and I were on the Caribbean last Aug. on the same itinerary as you. We truly loved this ship. She is truly a beauty. We also have not cruised on any other line but Princess.I can't agree with some of the reviews on this ship. I never felt crowded and was always able to find a lounge chair on the decks.The food was great,the spas are a must do.I'm sure you will have a wonderful time on the Carib.If you have any specific questions on this marvelous ship or on the ports feel free to e-mail me.Have a great trip,as I am sure this will not be your last Princess cruise.
On our way to Platinum Kathy and Dennis

Caribbean Princess 08-2004
Grand Princess 04-2005
Golden Princess 12-03-2005

Southern Caribbean on the Golden Princess
Crown PCrown Princess 07-20-2006
Old 06-06-2005, 03:59 PM

THANKS FOR THE INFO . AFTER SAILING ON THE NAVIGATOR WITH RCI, I THOUGHT I HAD GONE TO HEAVEN. HAS ANYONE USED THE MOBY DICK STINGRAY TOUR WHILE IN THE CAYMAN ISLANDS. THE PRICE IS VERY MUCH IN BUDGET AS I AM USUALLY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE CRUISE OFF SHORE EXCURSIONS
Old 06-08-2005, 12:49 PM

Hi,
My wife & I have been on 4 cruises with Princess and have enjoyed each one. We have another booked for Dec '05. We have never encountered any problems. We have cruised the "Grand" class and never felt croweded, rushed or crushed. Days at sea found a lot of folk around the pools but no trouble getting a chair, drinks or eats. We plan to stay with Princess as it is a Great line.

Caseyg

Caseyg

Closed Thread

Tags
cruiser, princess, time