Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2005, 11:26 AM

Oh my -- I am full of questions !
Can I book my soft drink sticker, or movie reservations etc etc online before we leave for our trip ? ?
Thanx for any replies
Old 12-31-2005, 12:16 PM
Administrator

There are many items you can order in advance through Princess' gift program, such as spa treatments and wine packages.I'm not sure about the soda card, as I did not see it on the list of gift items on the Princess Web site, although a 6-pack of soda is available for $9.50.

Shore excursions can definitely be booked in advance online -- that's what we did earlier this year -- although there may be a deadline. You can do this through the Cruise Personalizer on the Princess site. You'll need your booking number to do this.As I currenlty don't have a Princess cruise booked, I'm unable to go in and see what else can be reserved. Yet, I remember there were a variety of possibilities.
Old 01-02-2006, 10:15 AM

You can't buy the sticker or the movies under the stars pre-book in advance. You can however, get both of these things when you first board.

Call the concierge desk to reserve your Movies Under the Stars and EVERYWHERE on the ship will be selling the soda stickers.

RCI Sovereign of the Seas 2005
Caribbean Princess 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Old 01-02-2006, 05:46 PM

Thank You ! You were on the Caribbean Princess in 2005 - did u do the Eastern Caribbean ?? What deck were u on ??? Did u enjoy ? Sorry for all the questions -- leaving in 12 days -- VERY EXCITED !!!
Old 01-03-2006, 06:03 AM

We did Eastern Caribbean in January as well. Loved the entire experience. The ship is HUGE and there are alot of people on board. I think Princess did a terrific job of masking this. Very enjoyable trip, we prebooked an open ended deposit for a future cruise which we are now taking in Sept 06. We were on a very low deck and wished we had been up higher, but otherwise found the stateroom to be very well laid out. We splurged on a balcony on Aloha for our next trip (on the new Crown, sister to Caribbean).

RCI Sovereign of the Seas 2005
Caribbean Princess 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004

Closed Thread

Tags
book, caribbean, cruise, things