Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2003, 02:13 PM

My wife and I are going on our first cruise ever and would love any advise from people who have cruised before. We are taking the Mexican cruise Feb 1st 2003 on the Star Princess, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Old 01-23-2003, 02:13 PM

My wife and I are going on our first cruise ever and would love any advise from people who have cruised before. We are taking the Mexican cruise Feb 1st 2003 on the Star Princess, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Old 01-28-2003, 04:28 PM

Not to be mean but...try another forum. This forum moves REALLY slow cruisemates.com is GREAT. Everyone there is really nice and the hosts of the forums try to make sure that every question is answered. Unlike this site, where I posted something on 02Jan03 which has been viewed 47 times with NO responses. The only reason I come back to the site is to see if I rec’d any responces.

Forums at cruise-addicts.com and cruisecritic.com are also pretty good.

My fiancé and I did do the Mexico cruise aboard the Star Princess last April and had a wonderful time. The only port we did not care for was Mazatlan, because we went into the city. I heard from a few that went way off the beaten path to rural cities or did shore excursion that really enjoyed it. But the area we got dropped off at in the city was pretty scary (I have pictures of people standing on the sidewalks holding M-16’s).

But the ship was beautiful! The disco was awesome! The food great! The service excellent!

Enjoy your cruise – happy sailing!
Old 01-28-2003, 04:28 PM

Not to be mean but...try another forum. This forum moves REALLY slow cruisemates.com is GREAT. Everyone there is really nice and the hosts of the forums try to make sure that every question is answered. Unlike this site, where I posted something on 02Jan03 which has been viewed 47 times with NO responses. The only reason I come back to the site is to see if I rec’d any responces.

Forums at cruise-addicts.com and cruisecritic.com are also pretty good.

My fiancé and I did do the Mexico cruise aboard the Star Princess last April and had a wonderful time. The only port we did not care for was Mazatlan, because we went into the city. I heard from a few that went way off the beaten path to rural cities or did shore excursion that really enjoyed it. But the area we got dropped off at in the city was pretty scary (I have pictures of people standing on the sidewalks holding M-16’s).

But the ship was beautiful! The disco was awesome! The food great! The service excellent!

Enjoy your cruise – happy sailing!
Old 02-05-2003, 01:32 AM
Tom & Mary-Contributing Editors's Avatar

Saag,

We have a list of suggestions, "Suggestions That Could Enhance Your Cruise" at the end of our reviews that are posated on our page. We also have articles that could help you. You should read what to do, "Before, During and After Your Cruise," on our page on the Cruise Reviews site.

http://www.TomandMarysCruiseReviews.com/

Warm regards,
Tom & Mary

Tom & Mary
(The Honeymooners)

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, reviews, time