Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2005, 02:59 PM

Hi everyone! I just rembered that I hadn't written on here about my trip! I had an awesome time on the ship, though I think I won't do a 2 week cruise again, was feeling a bit closed in there at the end. The Golden is a beautiful ship, each time we arrived back in port from our excursions, I was always amazed at how big it was...we were always the biggest ship no matter what port we were in. The stateroom was awesome, and when and if I take another cruise, i'll definately do the balcony again. But maybe one down so we have sun so I can get a suntan....our balcony was covered. The food was awesome, I gained about 10 pounds, and haven't lost it yet lol. My favorite port was probably Rotterdam. I loved Holland, and hope to go back. I also really enjoyed Berlin Germany, if you are a WW2 person, this city would be for you. It rained there and in Oslo, Norway (where it was also FREEZING cold!) The shows on the ship were okay, I think they could've been better, but I did get to meet the cruise director and he was a nice guy, and I got a big crush on one of the cruise director's staff...lol. I hope to do another cruise, but next year I think my best friend and I are going to do 2 weeks in England/Scotland/Ireland on our own since we've both been over there now and kind of know the ropes into getting around and where stuff is. Anyway, just wanted to say that I did have a lot of fun on the cruise, met several people on it from my area which was weird in itself. Oh, I sat next to someone at Phantom of the Opera in London from a town next to me. (That was awesome as well....can't wait to go back to London)
Anyway, any specific questions, let me know and i'll be glad to answer them! Good to be back in the states and drinking my diet. dr. pepper...lol.
~Keri~
Old 07-04-2005, 05:50 PM

Keri,
Welcome Back
I have been thinking about you & wondered how it was for you.
Sounds like you enjoyed it. I'm so happy that you did. Too bad Sandu was not there. You would have loved him.
I have been invited to the Star Princess for my birthday to cruise the Baltics. I cannot wait.
Many friends on board so it will be excellent.
How wild was that to be seated next to someone from home at Phanton

Happy 4th of July !!
Happy Travels....
Cathy

Link to my webshots:
http://community.webshots.com/user/s...host=community
Old 07-26-2005, 06:22 PM

Hi Kerri,

First of all, where in texas are your from, i am from San Antonio! Did you have time to really tour any of the places you visited? I am concidering that cruise for oct. 2006 and i don't know wether to take the med. or the norther one that goes to Dublin and those places.

Let me know

Shelton

Closed Thread

Tags
capitals, cruise, dan, european, princess