Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2007, 09:18 AM

We are a group of 8 traveling from edison to red hook. I keep looking up limo companies but I come up with it being $215 or more. We would have to take 2 cars if we drove ourselves so parking would not be so cheap either. Anyone have any ideas? What time should we get there? How long should we expect to wait?
Old 07-25-2007, 10:00 AM

I do not know what to say about transportation. My family of four took a cab. Are there any shuttles possibly from the hotel or just somewhere nearby? But the port is fast moving and you will not have to wait long. And you could probaly be there as early as 11:30. Since if you get there any earlier they will still be cleaning and passenegers will still be getting off. Early is better because it can get busy at say 1:30 or 2:00 when everyone arrives. But no matter when you get there it will be smooth going. They do a pretty good job of embarkation.

Closed Thread

Tags
828, hook, nj, red, situation