Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2007, 12:10 PM

My wife and I booked our 5th cruise on Princess for her 50th birthday. Acapuolco to San Juan over the Christmas holidays 2006. Total Disaster!!! Princess booked the flights (we thought traveling in winter that's the safest way). 20 hours from Vancouver to Acapuolco and three flights - the Milk run. Sure enough, over 40 passengers booked the same way didn't get luggage until 5th day into a 10 day cruise. Crap happens, but it was the way Princess handled things. Deny anything to do with the problem. We had to wait for up to 1 hour each day to get status and toiletry packs at the pursers desk. These emergency packs should have been in our rooms each day until luggage arrived. Waiters and room staff were very good, but the pursers area was terrible. Princess has to review how they deal with these kind of issue's. This isn't the only cruise were this kind of thing happens. Won't be travelling with these guys again.
Old 02-27-2007, 04:37 PM
Since this is basically a repeat of your earlier post I'll just say again I'm very sorry and quite surprised you had such a bad experience with Princess. I really think you should give them another chance and next time maybe book your own air.
Old 03-01-2007, 11:05 AM

It sounds to me like Princess should have been responsible to provide everything from tooth brushes to diner attire for the whole time you went without plus I would be at least be expecting a nice discount on a future cruise but Princess can't be blamed for lost luggage. Let us know the next time it happens on RCI or HAL & if they treat you any better.
Old 03-02-2007, 12:13 PM
Just a question, did you book travel (luggage) insurance with Princess?

Need some cruise help?

Closed Thread

Tags
aladin, cruise, cruiseline, cruises, force, interior, lines, norwegian, princess, princesssucks, sea, stinks, suck, sucks, terrible