Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2007, 07:39 AM

Hello!
We just booked our trip yesterday, guaranteed oceanview stateroom and Anytime Dining.
Anything I should know, or any excursions I should look into booking?
Does anyone have the Lotus Spa pricing?
How to go about booking in one of their specialty restaurants?
Let me know!!!
Old 10-14-2007, 06:45 PM

Congratulations on your upcoming cruise vacation. On what date are you sailing on. We are going on Emerald on Nov.6th,2007. Sofar we are on the waiting list for traditional dining. Anytime dining is our second choice. There some good tours available. It depends what you want to do. Beach or sight seeing or shopping. This will be our 9th cruise. we are heading for beach on each stopover. Good luck!
Old 10-15-2007, 06:39 AM

Hi lustforlife, we'll be sailing on the Emerald a month before you. The itinerary is great. Like 14husky stated, there are loads of things to do. We're doing the Aruba, Bonaire, Grenada, Dominica, St. Thomas, Princess Cays itinerary. We're going to go to Palm Beach in Aruba,in Bonaire we're doing the Mushi Mushi Sail/Snorkel, in Grenada we're going over to the Grand Anse Beach, in Dominica we're doing the Champagne Reef snorkel tour (awesome snorkel), in St. Thomas we'll probably just go over to Trunk Bay on St. John, and in Princess Cays we'll just do beach/snorkel (it's their private island-great beach day). If you have any specific questions, please feel free to ask. We'll try to help you. Best wishes!
Old 10-15-2007, 02:49 PM

I am boarding on December 16th...

Can you tell me which port is the cheapest to shop for jewelry?
I am going to Princess Cay, Barbados, St. Kitts, St-Lucia, and Antigua.

I have never been to those ports before. I remember St. Maarten being really cheap compared to the other ones, but I am not going there this time...
Old 10-16-2007, 07:43 AM

I thought both itineraries went to St. Thomas, and that would be the best place for jewelry. St. Kitts is the place for Batik, St. Lucia would be ok for jewelry-not as good as St. Thomas or St. Maarten. Don't forget, they have pretty good sales on board as well. Have a great trip!

Closed Thread