Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2009, 09:09 AM

we are new cruisers. we are going on a panama canal cruise on the coral princess. we received a note the we have been "upgraded" and our room is now on the aloha deck (i don't know where we were before). when looking at a deck plan we noticed that the room is right under the gym and it looks like the treadmills are right over our heads. i am wondering if we will hear noise from the gym and should i ask to be switched elsewhere. any and all information will be greatly appreciated. thank you. amisoll
Old 10-20-2009, 09:47 AM
I have never heard complaints of noise from anyone who has had a cabin under the Fitness Center; I'm sure if somebody had, we would have heard about it. In fact I think you'll find just the opposite to be true: for some reason very few people find their way to the back of Coral (and Island) Princess; it is usually the quietest place on the ship.
Old 10-20-2009, 01:37 PM

Hi amisoll, welcome to Cruise-Chat. Not sure which cabin you are looking at, but I doubt you'll have much noise at night from any place in that area of the ship. We have had a cabin on the Aloha deck and were very pleased. It was convenient to the buffet Hope you enjoy your Princess cruise, they are our favorite line. We have not sailed on the Coral (yet), but have loved every ship we've sailed on. We have been on various decks and really not had any problems with noise. Best wishes!

Closed Thread

Tags
cruises, noise, princess, room