Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2008, 10:01 PM

i book a inside like mm i recvd a inside stateroom om the baja deck golden princess now the just moved me to e618right across from the laundry . does anyone know what time the laundry is open and u think it will be loud ?
Old 09-08-2008, 12:23 AM
I see your reason for concern: you are literally right across the hall from the laundromat. Very few people do laundry early morning or late at night. And there are laundromats on each passenger deck except Plaza and Lido. And the laundy has good solid doors, so you won't hear much from inside. But there will be more foot traffic around your cabin door; and sometimes the areas around the laundries are a little warmer and more humid than the ship in general.

But I must tell you, I have been a member here for some time and I can't ever recall anybody complaining about the laundromats; and we've had some pretty good complainers. I think the advantages of an oceanview outweight the slight bother you may experience from the laundry. Your cabin is an obstructed view, but you are right between two tenders so you will actually have a pretty decent view.

I would say, "keep it".
Old 09-08-2008, 06:39 AM

I'll second f-mattox's vote, keep it. The laundry room is usally used after shore excursions and before dinner. I really don't remember anyone being in there after dinner hours on any of my cruises. I've never seen anyone in there early in the morning either.
Old 09-08-2008, 07:59 AM

We were on the Sun Princess in June of 2006. My Aunts Cabin was one cabin down and right across from the LM. If there would have been any extra noise, or traffice she would have said something. She never did. You should be fine.

Have a great trip!!!

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, cruises, princess, priness, upgrade, upgraded