Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2003, 03:57 PM

We are hooked. I was concerned about sea sickness but I wore the pressure bracelets and I was fine. Cruising will be our type of vacations from now on. We loved the relaxing way to travel that cruising gives you. We travelled the Eastern Carribean and enjoyed visiting the Islands. We chose Casual dining and loved it. We went to dinner at a different time each night. Never had to wait and chose to sit at tables for 6 or 8 and met the greatest people. My only complaint would be the coffee. Next time I will figure out a way to take my "Tim Hortens" I would go tomorrow if I could
Old 03-04-2003, 03:57 PM

We are hooked. I was concerned about sea sickness but I wore the pressure bracelets and I was fine. Cruising will be our type of vacations from now on. We loved the relaxing way to travel that cruising gives you. We travelled the Eastern Carribean and enjoyed visiting the Islands. We chose Casual dining and loved it. We went to dinner at a different time each night. Never had to wait and chose to sit at tables for 6 or 8 and met the greatest people. My only complaint would be the coffee. Next time I will figure out a way to take my "Tim Hortens" I would go tomorrow if I could
Old 07-12-2003, 09:00 AM

Lu
could tell me what everyone was wearing at the different restaurants on board. Was it casual? My husband hates to get dressed up. I'm beginning to think booking this cruise was a big mistake.

Closed Thread