Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2011, 08:36 AM

Default Movies Under the Stars
Can anyone give me of an example of the movies that they show? I'm imagining that depending on the cruise and time of year, that it could be different. But I am just wondering.

Thanks,

Dale

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 01-23-2011, 12:40 PM
I don't remember any titles off-hand (I will look up the Patters from my most recent cruise and post the names); but I do remember being surprised at how recently they had been in theaters--within about 3 months I'd say.
Old 01-25-2011, 04:45 PM

Mr. Mattox,

Did you find any of those movies?

Thanks,

Dale

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 01-25-2011, 06:42 PM
Sorry for the delay, Dale; we are remodeling--normally I have everything at my fingertips.

We were on Golden Princess to Hawaii in October of last year and the M.U.T.S. were:

Letters to Juliet, The Last Airbender, Knight & Day, Killers, The A-Team, Iron Man 2, Stevie Wonder: Live at Last, Robin Hood (Russell Crowe), The Bounty Hunter, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, Extraordinary Measures, Clash of The Titans(2010), Date Night, Toy Story 3, Invictus, The Losers, Avitar, Pearl Harbor, Ghostbusters, How to Train Your Dragon, Sherlock Holmes (Robert Downey, Jr.), The Ghost Writer, and 50 First Dates. Movie times were roughly 9:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 2:30 p.m., 7:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m.

Some of the movies repeated late night in the Princess Theater or Vista Lounge and some repeated all night on stateroom TV.
Old 02-08-2011, 07:39 PM

Default Movies Under the Stars
Same movies that F-Mattox mentioned were on Star Princess in October when we did cruise of Istanbul and Egypt. We loved watching at night "under the stars" with warm blankets. These are supplied. We are going on Liberty of the Seas in March and are happy to hear that there will be an outdoor movie theatre on it now after the dry dock. Hopefully, similar to the Princess MUTS because we love that feature. We will see.

Tags
carnival, cruise, cruises, holmes, liberty, march, movie, movies, princess, ratings, reviews, seas, sherlock, show, stars, starts