Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2013, 03:01 PM
Smile Finally...Going on Princess!!
For years now We have been watching the Princess posts and have decided to give Princess a fair shake!!! We have booked an adventure on the Caribbean Princess for the end of Summer 2014!!! We will be thus adding Princess to Our list of tried and true Cruiselines. The fine comments posted here by Our many Fellow (and very experienced) cruisers is leading Us to board Princess!! Next year promises to be uber exciting for Us....Among Our new adventures We add two new cruiselines to Our repertoire of adventures...MSC and Princess!!! The Sept-March Wave season 2014-2015 now has a cruise a month for 5 months in a row...not all from US shores!!! A most promising Fall/Winter!!! We wonder what life ashore will be like when We return!!

BillyBuzzy
Old 07-24-2013, 03:03 AM
How exciting ! I did try Princess last summer and we had a most wonderful time. We were on the Emerald and she was beautiful. I think you will fine it to be wonderful also. Looking forward to your reviews. You will be quite busy! WOW, a cruise a month for 5 months...I want to join that Club ! :OD

Cruise Countdown Tickers
Old 07-24-2013, 03:34 AM

Thumbs up
We have stuck with RCCL for the most part but did a Celebrity cruise about 5 years ago and then a Princess cruise 3 years ago. We enjoyed both of them but feel at home with RCCL. Sounds like the kinda cruising schedule I'd like to have lined up !

Peterl

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 07-25-2013, 11:25 AM

As I recall you sail mostly on RCI and since this will be the first Princess cruise the shows should be enjoyable and the food very comparable to RCI. We sail almost exclusively Princess for the last 10 years & fins the entertainment to be getting a little stale. We're thinking about switching off to RCI for a while to see what they're offering these days.

Tags
countdown, cruise, princess