Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2014, 07:13 AM
Administrator

It depends on the package price. Royal has several packages. I bought the premium, which is not the highest level package. To break even one would have to get 7 'average price' drinks per day. That is not hard to do, especially when my package also covered bottled water, premium coffees, soda, and the booze. Two glasses of wine each night at dinner covered half the daily package cost. Throw in a mid-morning bloody mary or screwdriver, a couple of drinks by the pool in the afternoon, and the package price was covered.
Old 01-28-2014, 06:32 PM
It can be difficult, MSC's drink packages are so over whelming at best. I am going on a trip with a girlfriend and I did not want to buy a drink package, I never have. So she wants to get a package and I feel bad. If I don't get one she can't. My husband said what Dave said about getting all my specialty coffees and sparking water. I do get a lot on a cruise, so my husband said, just do it. However everyone in the group has to get the same package that is crossed reference with you even in another cabin if they want to sit with you at dinner! So everyone has to agree to get the same package, what a pain is how I felt about this! If my husband was going it would be crazy, he only drinks diet coke.

Cruise Countdown Tickers

Tags
2014, america, holland, liquor