Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2005, 05:38 PM

Hi everyone! I am very excited. I will be going on my 1st cruise with my school in June. We leave on June 1st I believe, or maybe May 31st from London and go to all the European Capitals which will be Princess' first time over in that area. I have reserved a mini-suite with a balcony, i'm hoping on the Aloha deck. My question is what activities do you all recommend? I do plan on pampering myself with a day at the spa. I believe we have 2 at sea days with no excursions. I am REALLY excited, already counting the days away lol. Thanks ahead of time for any advice!!
Keri
Old 02-15-2005, 05:38 PM

Hi everyone! I am very excited. I will be going on my 1st cruise with my school in June. We leave on June 1st I believe, or maybe May 31st from London and go to all the European Capitals which will be Princess' first time over in that area. I have reserved a mini-suite with a balcony, i'm hoping on the Aloha deck. My question is what activities do you all recommend? I do plan on pampering myself with a day at the spa. I believe we have 2 at sea days with no excursions. I am REALLY excited, already counting the days away lol. Thanks ahead of time for any advice!!
Keri
Old 02-15-2005, 06:02 PM

Keru
Congradulations, and welcome to the world of cruising! You wil find cruising to be the best value for the money.

You will find you will have a lot of nervous energy, especially on the first cruise, and will want to spend as much time on excursions, ship experiences, etc. Be sure to book your spa time on rhe first day on board, asap. The best times fill up quickly, and the last full day at sea is the best. This will give you time to relax, recharge your batteries, and unwind. Plus, you will find the best bargains toward the end of the cruise.

David

Closed Thread