Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 02:21 PM

Have not sailed on Princess and wonder what cat of cabin would we need to have similiar config as with RCI: Sofa, coffee table, 2 chairs plus queen size bed or larger with balcony?
Many thanks for your help.

Peterl

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 12-07-2009, 03:37 PM
Peter, the closest Princess catagory to your description would be a mini-suite, catagory AA through AD. It has a sofa bed, coffee table, one arm chair and a straight-back chair at a desk, queen size bed, refrigerator, two TVs and a large balcony. Also a tub and shower.
Old 12-07-2009, 04:07 PM

Thanks so much, not being familiar with the Princess site, I did not know how to look for this info with what I want in the cabin.

Much appreciated

Peterl

Old 12-07-2009, 04:48 PM
Peter, here is a link to the Princess website. The page shows diagrams and has a 360 degree virtual look at the different cabins on Ruby Princess. You didn't mention which ship you were interested in, but all the large Princess ships are very similar. For any particular ship just click on "ships" on princess.com home page, and then the ship you are interested in, and then "staterooms".
Old 12-08-2009, 06:25 AM

Peter l, if you can do without the sofa, the regular balcony rooms are quite comfortable. They have plenty of storage area, a dresser/vanity area with a chair, two night stands w/drawers, hair dryer in the dresser/vanity, a decent size bathroom, and a really nice size closet. Even on the Royal, which is a small ship, there was plenty of storage area, and we had a sofa in that cabin. I'd love to try a mini some day or even a suite, but right now, a balcony strains the budget
Old 12-08-2009, 07:48 AM

Thanks everyone for the info; I didn't find the Princess site as easy to navigate as RCI's and was checking some info for a relative.

Peterl

Closed Thread

Tags
aboutconfig, bedding, coffee, configuration, configurations, cruise, cruises, edit, rci, room, rooms, ships, table