Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2005, 02:11 PM

Hi everyone! Well I survived graduation, I now have a BAS in Sociology! Now I can get excited about my trip, and only 11 days left until I reach London. I have booked a grayline tour for Stonehenge/Bath/Windsor castle, and then a private guide/car for London with 3 of my friends. I'm so estatic...I do Phantom of the Opera my last night there...perfect way to end the trip in London. I know i'll be dead tired by the time I get on the ship, but I can catch up on sleep on at sea days. (we have 2 of them) I should be getting my final documents for my trip this week...can't wait to read through them. Almost done packing...I found a place near me that is willing to weigh my suitcase for free (Parcel Plus) so i'll be taking it in next week for final weigh in. I CAN'T WAIT!! WOOHOO!
Keri
11 days to go for London!
13 days until 1st cruise-Golden Princess-Western European Capitals!
Old 05-17-2005, 02:19 PM

Don't plan on getting much sleep on sea days. There will be so much to do, so many activities all day long. Rest will occur after you get back home. And be sure to bring a short extension card, six outlet adapter. Yo'll be glad you did. Try, if you can, to pack a smaller suitcase inside the larger one, for all you'll acquire.

David Landry
Old 05-17-2005, 03:09 PM

Hi David, thanks for the tips! I am packing my clothing in those travel bags that you can press and the air goes out so they leave more room in your suitcase. I plan on using those, so I can have more room in my suitcase, but I don't plan on getting a bunch of stuff, mainly postcards, and maybe something at the glass factory in Oslo, but other than that i'm shipping everything else I can (if I can).
Keri
11 days until London
13 days until Golden Princess!
Old 05-17-2005, 08:05 PM

Keri, Sounds like you are ready
I love Phanton. One day I too hope to see it in London. I know you say you will not buy lots, but??? Always good to have some spare room, just in case.
Old 05-17-2005, 08:10 PM

Hi sunprincess! I have heard that the London preformance of Phantom is the best there is and i'm looking forward to it. Heard that the theater is only 10 minutes from my hotel so that is good. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
Keri
11 days until London
13 days until 1st cruise-Golden Princess-Western European Capitals
Old 05-17-2005, 08:16 PM

I'm SO jealous. Seen Phantom several times in NYC.
Old 05-18-2005, 06:11 AM

Keri,
I leave tomorrow for my Baltic cruise, so I won't be able to help you countdown the days. But, it sounds like you have an absolutely awesome trip planned and, I agree, Phantom is a great way to end your visit in London. As David mentioned, don't count on getting too much sleep on sea days. I would also consider packing a small travel alarm.

BON VOYAGE!!!

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 05-18-2005, 02:36 PM

Hi Nancy! You have a blast! We'll have to compare notes when we both get back! Have fun and stay safe!!

~Keri~
10 days until London!
12 days until 1st cruise-Golden Princess-Western European Capitals
Old 05-18-2005, 07:58 PM

Congratulations on your degree! Have a stellar cruise to reward yourself!

Tom
Old 05-18-2005, 09:04 PM

Good Luck, Nancy! HAve a safe and fun voyage!

Bon Voyage!

David Landry

Closed Thread

Tags
guides, london, private