Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2004, 12:57 PM

Hi All,

We are about to set sail on our 2nd Princess Cruise Feb 22/04 South Caribbean Explorer. I have read many of the positive comments on the personal choice dining. This will be a new experience I'm sure.

Can anybody help us out with on-board activities like the Golf simulator, Lotus Spa ??? What are they like, cost etc...?

Any recommendations for shore excursions? Booked Golf in Aruba, Nevis Sail-away, and waitlist for the 4WD to Sulphur Pond in Granada. Any good???

Any help or comments would be appreciated. Also would like to meet anyone else going on the 22nd.

Thanks and have a great day!!

Deb & Kevin
Old 01-13-2004, 12:57 PM

Hi All,

We are about to set sail on our 2nd Princess Cruise Feb 22/04 South Caribbean Explorer. I have read many of the positive comments on the personal choice dining. This will be a new experience I'm sure.

Can anybody help us out with on-board activities like the Golf simulator, Lotus Spa ??? What are they like, cost etc...?

Any recommendations for shore excursions? Booked Golf in Aruba, Nevis Sail-away, and waitlist for the 4WD to Sulphur Pond in Granada. Any good???

Any help or comments would be appreciated. Also would like to meet anyone else going on the 22nd.

Thanks and have a great day!!

Deb & Kevin
Old 01-20-2004, 01:12 PM

WE ARE ALSO CRUISING FEB 22 ON THE SAME TRIP. THE LAST TIME I CRUISED PRINCESS WE REALLY ENJOYED THE HELMET DIVE IN ST.THOMAS.IT COST'S A LITTLE BIT,BUT WELL WORTH IT. SO THIS TIME WE ARE DOING THE BOB AT ST THOMAS.CAN'T WAIT. WE ARE 8 GIRLS FROM MINNESOTA WHO CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUT OF THE COLD.

Closed Thread

Tags
activities, board, carnival, cruise, experiances, fun, line, offboard