Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2007, 12:31 PM
Hi everyone, just joined and already have a question, I've looked on cruise reviews and they have not put the emerald or the new royal on the lists so reviews can be made.Bearing in mind these two ships have been cruising since april, does this mean no one is bothered with cruise reviews for new ships ? ( I hope not )
HOw do you conact someone to get them included?
I see albertagirl had to post her review on this forum but it would have been nice to see it under reviews. regards Jack
Old 07-09-2007, 12:31 PM
Hi everyone, just joined and already have a question, I've looked on cruise reviews and they have not put the emerald or the new royal on the lists so reviews can be made.Bearing in mind these two ships have been cruising since april, does this mean no one is bothered with cruise reviews for new ships ? ( I hope not )
HOw do you conact someone to get them included?
I see albertagirl had to post her review on this forum but it would have been nice to see it under reviews. regards Jack
Old 07-09-2007, 01:56 PM
Hello jack2007 and welcome to cruise-chat.

This could best be answered by an administrator, but I'll just get you started with on observation; some, myself included, just prefer to post our reviews here, not having the cut-and-paste skills to move the review from a word processor to the forum. And it's possible nobody has submitted any reviews for the ships yet; and they have to be approved before they are posted.

I don't think anyone is intentionally neglecting the new ships. But I'm sure one of the administrators can give you more information.

Cheers.

Rick
Old 07-09-2007, 02:52 PM

jack2007,

while I am not involved with CruiseReviews.com's operations, usually new ships will be added as soon as somebody reviews them at the latest. Reviews can be posted via the submission form even if a ship is not currently listed.

The fact that the ships aren't listed at this time most likely means that nobody has posted a review of them, yet.

Raoul Fiebig

Old 07-10-2007, 09:52 AM

Welcome jack2007, we'll be on the Emerald in November, Lord willing. I will definitely be posting a review when we return, if you can wait that long. I'm so excited, we've only be on the sun class ships and they have been awesome, so I'm sure the Emerald will be wonderful. Best wishes and welcome to Cruise-chat!
Old 07-10-2007, 12:57 PM
thank you, and the reason for my interest is because I was on the third sailing of the Emerald Princess and it was my fourth cruise but the first time on a princess ship. Had a brilliant time cruising on the emerald and enjoyed visiting the ports. regards Jack
Old 07-11-2007, 07:05 AM

This will be out 6th Princess cruise, our 19th overall. So far, Princess is my favorite. Did you have a favorite bar on board, did you try the sushi bar? My hubby loves sushi, I prefer cooked food. I'm sure she's beautiful.
Old 07-14-2007, 06:06 AM
the emerald princess is a lovely ship with plenty of space when you wander around.The only time it seemed to be a bit crowded was on some evenings when they put sale tables ouside the shops slightly narrowing the passageway but it was never a problem.We went on anytime dining and the longest wait was about five minutes and the food was lovely.Couple of things I didn't like but that is down to what you are used to and I like to try new things but enjoyed most of the well presented food.Saw the sushi down at the piazza and it looked very good and was nicely laid out.

When you go to the Horizon ....they lay the tables with knives fork & spoon in a cotton napkin, you don't have to get them yourself and there was always a waiter handy to ask you if you need a drink and this included non paying drinks as well.
there were laundramats to use to wash & dry and iron your clothes,these were on several decks .
What I found as a new cruiser with princess was that the staff were friendly,efficient and seemed to want to make sure you enjoyed your cruise...thats excellent as it was only the third cruise for the emerald.
Old 07-14-2007, 11:15 AM

Go to cruise critic there are several reviews there mine included.
Old 07-14-2007, 12:49 PM
Administrator

Well, if we are going to plug competing boards, at least plug a board affilated with this one. Cruise Mates Princess Reviews.

But we do have some recent reviews of Princess cruises, located here.

Closed Thread

Tags
movement, princess, ships