Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2007, 08:06 AM
TamponMan..opps I mean TarponMan that is rude and you don't sound like a cruiser at all b/c a true cruiser would not ever say anything like that....go back under the rock you came out from under
2004 Esctasy CATALINA-MEXIC0
2005 NCL SAN FRANCISCO
2006 Paradise CATALINA-MEXICO
2007 Pride MEXICAN RIVIERA
2008 Paradise CATALINA-MEXICO
2008 Destiny SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN
2009 Liberty EASTERN CARIBBEAN
2010 Paradise CATALINA-MEXICO
2011 Paradise CATALINA-MEXICO
2012 Crown Princess EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN
Old 04-16-2007, 08:11 AM

I think this man was refering to the Princess repeaters club and unfortunately if you don't have a US, Canadian or a British adresse then one cannot become a member of the Cap Circle and is also not able to get those benefits. This is how ever a problem for all cruisers not of the already stated countires.....

Is it fair? NO but then Princess has gotten away doing this for years and there don't seem to any plans to rectify it either. Should he be upset? Sure why not he is paying the same kind of money as the rest so then he should not be able to get the same perks .....

As far as Carnival goes they extend these perks to all - with a few exceptions like the Creditcard with the sea mile programme and of course the pricing works a little differently in most other countries too.
Old 04-16-2007, 08:14 AM

Well excuse me..!!!.. ..but my comment was made with 'tongue planted firmly in cheek'.

Relax already babydrool, sheesh!!
Old 04-16-2007, 08:41 AM
Banned

As Don Imus said a day before he was fired:

"There's a difference between premeditated murder and the gun going off, but the end result is the same. Somebody's still dead."

Not sure how that applies but there ya go....
Old 04-16-2007, 08:49 AM

This was obviously not a racial issue. An aboriginal would have made the distinction from other Australians if they were playing that card.

It is an entitlement mindset that makes these statements. There complaints should be made to the cruise line by phone.
Old 04-16-2007, 08:56 AM
Banned

As I read this thread, I can only think of the Crockodile Dundee movies and the aborigonies(sp), especially the character "Donk"
Old 04-16-2007, 08:57 AM
Banned

not that he was an aborigonie
Old 04-16-2007, 09:19 AM

God..you guys are brutal!! Watch out though, some people that post around here don't think those kinda' remarks are funny...

Hi Babydoll..{silently walks away looking for a rock to crawl back under}

Old 04-16-2007, 09:44 AM

First of all, if this is an issue with Princess Cruise Lines why is it being posted under Carnival Cruise Lines. I wish people would get educated and realize the difference between Carnival Cruise Lines and Carnival Corp & PLC. Every time a cruise line that belongs to Carnival Corp & PLC. does something, the blame is placed on Carnival Cruise Lines. There is a difference!!
Old 04-16-2007, 10:40 AM
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Cruise Fanatic:
First of all, if this is an issue with Princess Cruise Lines why is it being posted under Carnival Cruise Lines. I wish people would get educated and realize the difference between Carnival Cruise Lines and Carnival Corp & PLC. Every time a cruise line that belongs to Carnival Corp & PLC. does something, the blame is placed on Carnival Cruise Lines. There is a difference!!

Amen...meanwhile if they don't know what they are talking about (and they obviously don't since they are posting a Princess complaint on a Carnival Cruise line board)...I suggest we ignore them!! Or better yet, close this thread which was started by someone looking to spread misinformation.

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, cruise, cruiseers, cruises, cruiseshipsracialdiscrimination, descrimination, discrimination, gross, lines, princess, race, racial, ships