Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2005, 12:21 PM

My husbabd and i are taking our first cruise in March 06 and are looking for any good advice. We have booked for a princess cruise, the sea princess carribean sparkle. What is the average age group on these types of holidays? and any info re the excursions and tipping would be appreciated. We are on the Caribe deck, comments would be welcomed as we have read various reports and are considering an alternative option now.
Old 08-09-2005, 08:24 PM

I was on an Easter Caribbean cruise in may aboard the Caribbean Princess, and enjoyed it, you can read my review at
http://cruisecritic.com/memberreview...?EntryID=11079

if you have any other questions let me know.

Shelton
Old 08-10-2005, 06:17 AM

lchriste,
Welcome to cruise-chat. What ports will the Sea Princess be visiting and how long is the cruise? Both of those factors have a direct bearing on the average passenger age and obviously what excursions to suggest.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 08-10-2005, 09:46 AM

Thank you for replying. The ports we are visting are Barbados, Grenada, Isla Margarita, Aruba, Grand Cayman, Fort Lauderdale, Princess Cays, Tortolla, St Marten, St Kitts, St Lucia and back to Barbados. This is a 14 days cruise.

Quote:
Originally posted by NancyN:
lchriste,
Welcome to cruise-chat. What ports will the Sea Princess be visiting and how long is the cruise? Both of those factors have a direct bearing on the average passenger age and obviously what excursions to suggest.
Nancy
Old 08-14-2005, 08:14 AM

Usually cruises over 7 days draw an older crowd, however, when you go also has a lot to do with average passenger age.

Sounds like a great itinerary! I am a beach person, but here are my suggestions: In Grand Cayman, definitely do Stingray City and then visit 7 Mile Beach. In St. Maarten, go shopping and visit Orient Beach. In Barbados I enjoyed the Jolly Roger party cruise. In St. Lucia, definitely do the drive-in volcano. In Tortola, visit the Baths at Virgin Gorda.

Closed Thread