Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 06:43 PM

Hello all , I am new to the Cruise Chat and just wanted to ask a few questions about the Sapphire Princess. We are booked to go on our first cruise at the end of June (cabin A324) to Alaska for our anniversary and want to absorb all I can before we go. Did we get a good ship and cabin, I don't see alot of posts regarding the Aloha deck? We were originally booked on the Diamond and the cruise was cancelled so Princess moved us to this ship. Thanks for any info or pics you can give me. Just excited to go I guess

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 03-05-2009, 08:02 PM
The Princess Cruises website has a 360 degree virtual tour of a standard oceanview double with a balcony:

http://www.princess.com/learn/...staterooms/index.jsp

We have been on Sapphire Princess several times and love it. Your cabin is in a good location. Your balcony is covered, which can come in handy in Alaska.

Have a great cruise, and if you would like any more information about Sapphire Princess. please just ask.

Rick
Old 03-06-2009, 05:44 AM

Hi Clsandi, welcome to Cruise-Chat. We haven't had the pleasure of sailing on the Sapphire---yet However, we have sailed on the Sea, Sun, Dawn, Emerald, Caribbean, and Royal. The one thing we've found is that Princess keeps their ships immaculate, as do most of the lines, but they always are in great shape. The staff is always incredible, good food, good activities, and nice size cabins. Princess is our favorite line, so far. We've been on the Aloha, Riviera, Dolphin, Caribe, and Baja decks. Maybe it's just me, but it doesn't seem to matter. I can always find something that is conveniently located. Congratulations on your up-coming cruise and anniversary! Best wishes, and once again, welcome aboard!
Old 03-09-2009, 04:37 PM

Thanks for the replys and I am really enjoying reading all of the other posts and have learned alot just reading others comments and questions. This if very helpful to us newbies.
Old 06-24-2009, 07:21 PM

We are leaving I believe on the same ship out of Vancouver on June 27th. We have never used Princess but have only heard good things about it. Hope to see you there. There is a forum on where travelers are getting together on Sunday June 28th at 2pm in the Wheelhouse Bar. This is on the Sapphire Princess. See ya!
Cathy and Sergio Perez
Old 06-25-2009, 11:09 AM

Hi Michi's welcome to Cruise-Chat. Hope you have a fantastic cruise and enjoy Princess as much as we do. I edited your post to remove the name of the other forum, it's just not a good thing to name another forum. We hope you will let us know how you enjoyed your cruise when you return. Best Wishes!

Closed Thread

Tags
aloha, balcony, comments, cruise, deck, dolphin, emerald, good, princess, ratings, reviews, saphire, sapphire, tour, virtual