Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2006, 07:59 AM

Is there a way to check our onboard acct daily to be able to keep track of our spending and charging?

Free Cruise Clocks
Old 02-06-2006, 08:12 AM

moonbliss7,

yes, there is. You can visit the front office at any time (it's open 24/7) and present your cabin card.

Raoul Fiebig

Old 02-06-2006, 09:11 AM
Administrator

Most new ships also have interactive TV sets in the cabins, where one can check their account anytime.

Old 02-06-2006, 04:14 PM

Princess does not yet have the interactive tvs. However you can visit the Pursers Desk as many times as you want to get your balance.

Cathy

Link to my webshots:
http://community.webshots.com/user/s...host=community
Old 03-01-2006, 10:22 AM

And be sure to check your account at the purser's office ! Princess used to have a nasty habit of leaving coupons in your cabin -- mixed in with all the other various daily fliers and advertisements--- coupons are for shuttle to town at ports and other little charges--- and each coupon automatically charges $10.00 or so to your to your account.

On my 2nd Princess cruise (2003) there was a huge backlash when the purser's office insisted the coupons must be turned in to get the $10.00 credit each time! What a scam! I threw my coupons away (they're just xeroxed 1/4 page screeds on colored paper, and look like advertising for whatever they want to sell you)... threw away before realizing there was an automatic charge, and I did fish them out of the waste basket in the cabin. I saw other people at the purser's office who were madder'n hell, shouting, most unpleasant.

I had all the errors on my account corrected the afternoon prior to disembarking at the final port. Always take a good look at your folio before paying.
Old 03-01-2006, 10:26 AM

We did not have that experience on our Princess cruise last year, so they must have discontinued the practice (a very good thing!) However, it is always wise to check your balance before you disembark! We had a situation on another cruise line where mistakes had been made on our account statement the last day of the cruise, so we had to get it corrected, which they did. After the fact, it's more difficult to get disputed charges taken off.

Closed Thread

Tags
account, balance, cabin, carnival, check, coupons, cruise, cruises, onboard, princess, reviews