Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2008, 11:13 AM

Does anyone know which pier the Crown Princess docks at in Copenhagen? I understand there are two cruise ship piers there. Also, what public transportation options are available?
Old 05-12-2008, 12:28 PM

Hi Yumagirl, welcome to Cruise-Chat. This link might be of some help. Click on the #2 choice and enter the date, it should tell you which pier. Best wishes for a fantastic cruise, and once again, welcome aboard!
Old 05-12-2008, 02:29 PM
Most of the ship dock at langelinie pier
If you walk down the dock to the Little mermaid you will see a tram across the street you need to go under the bridge there.
Or you can walk along the water front
There is a HOHO bus as well

http://www.cruisecopenhagen.com/content/cruise_copenhag...e_facts_and_info/map
Alexandr Pushkin, Carnival-Holiday, HAL-(old)Westerdam, Orient lines-Marco Polo, Royal Olympic-Olympic, NCL-Dream, Dawn-Princess, ACCL-Grande Caribe, Oceania-Insignia (3), Regatta(4) Marina (1) St Lawrence Cruise Lines-Canadian Empress

FUTURE CRUISES:
Scenic River cruise June 11,2012
Old 05-13-2008, 11:17 AM

Thanks Lyn!
Old 05-13-2008, 12:31 PM

hi Yumagal
Look at the FAQ section

http://www.cruisecopenhagen.com/content/cruise_copenhag...e_facts_and_info/faq

What I determine is that the ship will come into Freeport Terminal.

Transport quote from the site:
There are three ways to get from the airport to Freeport Terminal.

Shuttle: Shuttle services are usually available from the airport to Freeport Terminal. Contact your cruise line directly for information.

Taxi: A taxi from the airport to Freeport Terminal will take approximately 30 minutes and cost about DKK 250-300 (about $40-$50).

Public transportation: It is not possible to take public transportation all the way, but you can take the train to Nordhavn Station, and then a taxi from there. From the airport arrival hall, DSB (Danish State Railways) trains leave every 20 minutes. It will take approximately 18 minutes to reach Nordhavn Station. The cost is about DKK 23 (about $4). A taxi from the Nordhavn Station to Freeport Terminal will take approximately 10 minutes and cost DKK 50-70 ($8-$12).

Happy cruising. I too am on the Crown leaving the 20th!

Connie
Old 05-13-2008, 12:52 PM

Thanks Connie!

We're not cruising until Sept 7th but thought I would get a head start on my research. I look forward to hearing how you liked the cruise and what shore excursions you enjoyed and didn't like so much.

Karen
Old 05-13-2008, 01:18 PM

Hi Karen
I will be happy to let you know how the trip went. We are starting in Copenhagen and will spend a couple of days pre-cruise there.

The major tour we have booked is St. Petersburg and we are using ALLA Tours. Not a ship tour in order to decrease the number of people on the excursion. You can email her
allaushakova@aim.com

The website is easy to google...

BTW... it looks like the Crown is scheduled for Freeport Terminal, even in Sept.

Happy sailing... soooo exciting!

Connie

Closed Thread

Tags
bus, copenhagen, cruise, dock, freeport, frihavnen, ho, hoho, map, pier, piers, princess, routes, ship, taxis, terminal