Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2006, 06:00 PM

I noticed on the Golden Princess deck plans a card room. Does anyone know if they any organized bridge play? It would really mean a lot to my mother-in-law, who is taking us on this cruise. She is not much for the sun, but is an avid, ranked bridge player.
Old 08-28-2006, 10:18 PM

my mother has never cruised with us before. We are going on the golden on the 23rd of Dec. She is 83 and just widowed and loves to play bridge.We were hoping to find other people who may have similar interest that she could join in with. We may run her to death but I don't want her left out. I would like to find other passengers with similar interes
Old 08-29-2006, 07:05 AM

Hi smkardes! Looks like we will be cruising together. It has been a while since I posted this question, and nobody has answered it . In the meantime, I have been reading up a lot, and it seems that bridge play on ship is really as regular as dance lessons.(a lot!) So it looks like both your mother and my mother-in-law will have plenty to do. Hope to meet you.
Old 08-31-2006, 07:20 PM

My mother loves to play bridge but I don't think she plays at the level your mother-in-law does. She would have a great time just getting together with some other cruisers and playing some social bridge. I will look at the card room schedule and try to get her set up with some other card players. We were on the Golden in Feb 06' and the card room was turned into a texas hold em room most evenings. It seemed like everyone was having a blast. The whole cruise was great! Hope to meet you too

Closed Thread

Tags
bridge, golden, play, princess