Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2005, 09:05 AM

Hi my family and I just booked a 10 day cruise to the Mexican Riviera aboard the Princess Regal. Has anybody taken this cruise so I can take some feedback.
Thanks!!!
Old 08-18-2005, 09:05 AM

Hi my family and I just booked a 10 day cruise to the Mexican Riviera aboard the Princess Regal. Has anybody taken this cruise so I can take some feedback.
Thanks!!!
Old 08-20-2005, 10:02 AM

Hello. We have never done a Mexican Riviera, but we just got off the Regal. We did a 10 day Alaska on Regal Princess on July 7th. I thought the ship was nice, but it did have some plumbing problems. I thought the food was great. They had lobster on the second formal night. If you are an ice cream lover like me, don't miss the ice cream in the dining room. It is very creamy and flavorful. The spa was nice. The steam and sauna room were not working at times, they would usually have it fixed that day, or the next. We spent ALOT of time inside the ship, due to cold and rainy weather. At times, it was too cold and rainy to be outside. I bet you will spend more time on the pool decks, with nice, sunny weather. The lady who worked at the future cruise desk, said they are going to retire the Regal after her summer season next year. She will go off to some european cruise line and cruise europe. Anyways, I am sure you will enjoy her. Oh, be sure to check out the jacuzzis on the back of the ship. We found them the first night, and had them to ourselves. The next day we heard people saying, "I didn't know these were here." So, get to them before everyone else does. Enjoy your cruise! Lil' Lori

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, mexican, reviews, riviera