Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2007, 06:38 PM
Banned

hi f-mattox, i have booked two cruises on the pacific dawn in march 08 & july 08, we are looking forward to it
Old 12-14-2007, 07:08 PM
bkmw, GOOD FOR YOU! Cruises in December, March and July--I love it! Sun Princess is a wonderful ship; and Pacific Dawn is really special. The cabins are the most spacious of any ship I have been on and the open decks just have more room than you can imagine. And the swim-up bar is a real kick. I look forward to your review when you return--I'm curious to know what, if any, changes they made in the change over to P&O.
Old 12-14-2007, 11:06 PM
Banned

hi f-mattox, i was cruising the web & i noticed that sun princess had a 15 day cruise to new zealand for a special price of $1495.00 in february out of sydney so we are going on another cruise, it was too good a price to say no (its a guaranteed inside so for the price i cant complain)

are we allowed to mention prices & ships, if not i'm sorry
Old 12-15-2007, 09:02 AM
Boy, am I envious; I get four weeks of vacation a year and spend most of it cruising. But I'm going to have to retire to keep up with you!

Yes, 15 days on Sun Princess at less than $100 a day is too good to pass up; plus, you always have the possibility of an upgrade.

No problem mentioning prices, unless you are soliciting business for yourself.

Keep on cruisin' !

Rick
Old 12-17-2007, 06:35 PM
Banned

hi f-mattox, rick i was browsing the web on sunday, p&o had a red hot special going for 28 nights to tahiti in june 09 for an outside twin for $3162 so i went & booked that one too, it was too good a special to say no

my TA sent me an email to say that p&o took the special down after 2 hours on monday, we are on the sun princess tomorrow & i'll let you know about the trip when we get back,
bob
Old 12-17-2007, 07:49 PM
Boy, I thought I booked early--that's really planing ahead! And I've never had four cruises booked at the same time--three, but never four.

Have a wonderful cruise, and stay in touch.

Closed Thread

Tags
australia, australians, austrlia, cruise, cruises, cruising, dawn, forum, only, pacific, princess, reviews, sun