Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > River Boat Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2012, 11:45 AM

Wink Janfred,,,By the way,,its Alexandra
Quote:
Originally Posted by janfred View Post
Hi Again Alexander Cruiser,

I wish I could fnd your review on AMAWaterways Line. I am going on the AMACELLO in Nov. It's the Celebration of Wine Cruise Nov 7th. What did you think of AMA ? Any information from you is great...thanks once again!
Just a brief review...and did post about articles in Aug.CondeNaste magazine with more infor on river cruising..can check it out on web,,I sure.

I ve taken 9 river cruise,,,they are different from ocean ships,,mainly in size...so dont expect the same..or you ll be disappointed.

Ama,,,has been one of my favorites,,mainly due to the new ship...has French and regular balcony and one of the largest cabins so far.

Food was mainly good,better than some on river,not as great as Ocean,,,dont expect 5star,,maybe 4?..but plenty of it.

Love being able to go on shore excursions,,or not,,in the small towns.This one had bikes too. I always go a day or more to first city and stay extra day at end.

Have not taken AMAcello,,but looks like one I was on...also,,have not taken Tulip cruise.Did go to Amsterdam(great city,,get a guidebook or google).

Any specific questions,,will try to help.
Old 07-22-2012, 02:43 PM
Alexandra,
Thanks so much. I did read a very nice review also that someone did on Cruise Critic.
Lots of great information here from you and Cruise Fanatic :OD

Cruise Countdown Tickers

Cruise Countdown Tickers

Tags
ama, boat, budapest, christmas, cruise, gate, gate1, lines, people, prague, reviews, river, riverboat, russia, waterways