Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > River Boat Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2013, 04:22 AM
Thumbs up Back from Uniworld River Beatrice
We had a wonderful time and itinerary going from Passau, Germany and ending in Budapest, Hungry. Uniworld has a wonderful and attentive crew. Ship is very lovely and we found our cabin to be very comfortable. It is so nice to be cruising along the Danube stopping along the way in exciting cities like Vienna. Uniworld has an excellent product and I would recommend them along with AMAWaterways. They were vey equal to me with a few little differences. I am ready to go again !

Cruise Countdown Tickers
Old 05-10-2013, 06:05 AM

Glad you enjoyed it. I love the river cruises. My next one is from Romania to Budapest.
Old 05-10-2013, 06:26 AM

Wink Funny, my next one is Budapest to Bucharest
on Scenic.First time on this one,love the 2 balcony cabins(like on AMAcerto).My 2 Uniworld cruises were very nice,but agree AMA MAY BE a step above.Good to try a few lines to see which is best for you.They vary by region too,plus each ship different.Fun to try them ALL>like to vary between ocean and river.Best of both worlds.
Old 05-11-2013, 04:16 AM
I agree that I love the best of both worlds too. Next one is Celebrity Summit, I have been on that ship and I love it and Celebrity. Oh heck, I just love to travel :OD !

Cruise Countdown Tickers
Old 05-11-2013, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janfred View Post
I agree that I love the best of both worlds too. Next one is Celebrity Summit, I have been on that ship and I love it and Celebrity. Oh heck, I just love to travel :OD !
Me too! If I had the time and money I'd be gone more often! Love the river cruises, but for the larger ships Celebrity is also one of my top choices. I haven't been on Celebrity for a couple years now and would like to see the "Solsticized" ships.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:19 AM
Cruise Fanatic,
I will tell you all about it, we leave June 9th. Pretty easy ride to Cape Liberty. I have been on the Solstice class but not the Millenium class since they went thru their re-do. We have a beautiful Port here in Norfolk but it is so sad nothing but a few trips leave here a year and it is only the Carnival Glory to the Bahamas about 4 times and that is it. Everyone else in the past has pulled out they say they can't fill them here and the biggest problem they say is there are so few direct flights into Norfolk ?? I don't get it.

Cruise Countdown Tickers

Tags
2013, beatrice, cruise, reviews, river, uniworld