Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Roll Calls: Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, NCL, and Other Lines
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2007, 09:52 AM

OK, I started one on another forum, I will start one here also. I do love the people here on cruisechat.
How many of you are booked on this cruise with me?
We are a group of 38. Going to San Juan a day early, staying at the Courtyard San Juan Miramar.
Come join us here!!!!
kathycruiser

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 11-09-2007, 04:01 PM

hi kathy, I just got off AOS last month. It's a great itinerary and a great ship. You're in for a memorable and enjoyable cruise!

Cheers, Neil
Old 11-12-2007, 05:54 AM

Thanks Neil. We cannot wait!!! Would you take this cruise again?
I realize this is a relatively new thread here at cruisechat, but I thought there would be more posts for this roll call. I am sure there are a lot of cruise chat members out there who are booked on this cruise. But....no takers yet.
Hope to see some very soon.
kathycruiser

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 11-12-2007, 11:36 AM

Kathy, I'd take it again in a heartbeat! Your itinerary is a little different from the one I took. In fact I'd have preferred yours, I only got one sea day and that was probably the only thing I'd have changed given the choice. I like sea days, we were at port constantly. That means my wife drug me shopping a few too many times for my liking.

Cheers, Neil
Old 11-23-2007, 07:52 AM

I agree. We love sea days also. We picked this itinerary because of the extra day at sea and because we love Aruba.
We do not shop!!! A t-shirt here and there, but that is it. I will buy something on board the ship with the Adventure of the Seas on it. I try to do that with each cruise. Nothing big, just a token for my collection.
I am sure it will be worth a fortune some day.
Ha!!!

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
2008, 24, adventure, caribbean, chat, cruise, cruises, feb, forum, rccl, royal, seas