Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Roll Calls
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2009, 07:59 AM

Anyone on the June 21 Med Cruise.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 05-03-2009, 09:06 PM

Hi Livia and anyone else on our cruise,

We are really looking forward to this vacation! I need a few more people to join us on a private tour of Florence and Pisa with a stop at a Chianti winery, Fattoria San Michele a Torri Firenze. Reservations will also be made for the Uffizzi Gallery & the Accademia museum in Florence.

This is the first trip to Florence and Pisa for my wife and me so I wanted to make sure we are able to see the famous Leaning Tower and Michelangelo's David. This should be an excellent opportunity for others to see the sites with the added benefit of having our own private driver. Much better than being on a bus with a lot of other people. Also, less expensive! If we get three other couples to join us, the cost will be about $99 per person, a little more if we only get two additional couples. Either way it will still be a much better deal than the shipís. (That price does not in include entrance fees, meals, or tips. A light wine tasting is, however, included in the price.)

Anyone interested? Iíll be happy to answer any questions.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Uffizzi Gallery
Old 05-05-2009, 05:09 PM

Hi Livia, Geist Cruisers,

As you can see I am new to this. Will be joining you guys on this cruise. Really looking forward to this trip. This is my first on Princess. I have a question if anyone can answer would appreciate it. Has anyone ever used the formal wear rental service offered on the cruise?
Old 05-05-2009, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Has anyone ever used the formal wear rental service offered on the cruise?
I'm sorry, I haven't. However, I plan to this time around. Here is the Web site for the company Princess has an arrangement with www.cruiselineformal.com/cf_pages/
There is also a FAQ section on their site. Hope that helps some.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:18 PM

Thanks will look into that site.
Old 05-07-2009, 07:34 PM

Update: Another couple has decided to join us. I now have openings for two more couples.

The tour company we are using is called Papillon. I think it is going to be great trip!
Old 05-13-2009, 01:10 PM

This is also my first time to Princess and going to Europe.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 05-14-2009, 10:07 PM

Hi Livia,

I think it is going to be a great trip! However, I didn't expect that it would take me so much time researching hotels for Rome and Venice. Plus, you then have to decide which tours to take. I signed up for some other private tours on another board. I also signed up for some of the ship tours. Additionally, I plan on trying a couple DIY stops. I still don't know exactly what we are doing in Rome and Venice.

How are your plans going? BTW, my private tour is now full.

Closed Thread

Tags
cost, cruise, europe, fattoria, june, lines, michele, princess, ruby, san, ship, tasting, torri, wine