Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Roll Calls
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2008, 11:07 AM

Emerald Princess July 11, 2008 on the Mediterranean. If anyone out there is also taking this cruise, we are a husband, wife and two young adult daughters looking for a couple of people to share some private shore excursions in Rome, Istanbul and Ephesus. Possibly other stops as well. Or we could just chat about what we plan to do. This is our first cruise to the med, although not our very first cruise. Hope to hear from you!
Old 03-26-2008, 12:53 PM

Hi song mom, welcome to Cruise-Chat. Sorry I won't be joining you on your voyage, but I did want to tell you the Emerald is an absolutely beautiful ship. Be sure to visit the International Cafe on the Plaza deck for some fantastic gelato, 3 scoops for $1.50. Here is a link to some pictures I took of her on our November Caribbean cruise, if you'd care to look. Sure hope you enjoy Princess as much as we do, they're our favorite line so far. Best wishes and hope you have a fantastic cruise!
Old 04-04-2008, 12:56 AM

Thanks so much for your reply, Penny. I am so very grateful for all the detailed information I have received from this web site. You can't get better than "been there, done that!" And I am also sorry you won't be joining us! Song Mom

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, emerald, mediterranean, princess