Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Roll Calls
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2008, 09:44 PM

ANYONE GOING
Old 04-11-2008, 05:52 AM

HI
We are going on this cruise, not to sure if we are flying in the same day of the cruise or the night before. We are Dave & Charlene and we are from Western Canada. Would love to meet you.or chat before the cruise happens

Cya later
Old 06-14-2008, 03:22 PM

Hi:

Welcome to one of the best cruising locations you will ever visit. We have done 3 of the ports on the Carnival Miracle two years ago. We will be a group of seven. 64, 52, 50, 49, 28, 26, and 20. We will be arrivaing on Friday the 18th. We plan to go see the Tampa Bay Devil Rays play on Friday night. We are all baseball fans (GO Los Angeles Dodgers) and love to visit different fields when we get a chance. Would love to share info and chat when all who are going on this cruise.

Chat soon, Heather
Old 06-17-2008, 06:55 PM

Hi Cruisette- Heather
We are flying into tampa on the afternoon of July 19 and staying at the Airport Marriott for the night. We also would love to chat and exchange info and perhaps meet either onboard or before. This is my wife's 1st cruise and everyday she is getting more and more excited. Please let us know what is the best way to chat with you

Dave & Charlene
Canuckcruisers
Old 06-26-2008, 06:32 AM

hi there, my husband and I and another couple are travelling from glasgow, scotland to go on this cruise (my first) for my special birthday (its not my 40th and its not my 60th so I'll let you work it out) on july 28th. Would love to chat with anyone else who's going on the cruise.
Old 06-28-2008, 11:17 AM

Hi Geraldine
We are also going on this cruise, its my wife's first as well, we are flying into tampa on the earlyafternoon of July 19/08 and staying at the Marriott Hotel @ Airport for the night.

We also would love to chat before hand if you like as my relatives came from scotland many moons ago.

Canuckcrusiers
Dave & Charlene
Old 06-30-2008, 07:08 AM

Hi
Legend 20 July
Can anyone explain this meal time thing to me. When we booked we were asked if we wanted early or late. Not knowing when the times were I just said late! Does anyone know how late, late is? Would we be better changing this and if so, how?
Thanks
Geraldine
Old 06-30-2008, 07:38 AM
Administrator

Carnival has adjusted the times for seatings a bit, at least according to the choices on their website. Generally, early seating means dinner at 6pm or so and late is dinner at 8pm or so. For your cruise, the seating times listed on the Carnival site are:

6:45 AM Breakfast (in Port)
7:45 AM Breakfast (At Sea)
12:00 PM Lunch
5:45 PM Dinner

8:00 AM Breakfast (in Port)
9:00 AM Breakfast (At Sea)
1:30 PM Lunch
8:15 PM Dinner

You are assigned to a specific table. Although times are listed for breakfast and lunch, it is often the case that the ship will have open seating for those two meals where they will open for two hours and you come when you want and are seated wherever. Dinner will not be open seating though, and you need to go at your assigned time.

You can ask to be switched to the other seating time after you board the ship. See the dining room manager (maitre'd). They usually are available on embarkation day either inside the dining room or at the entrance.

Closed Thread