Cruise Reviews Forums

Cruise Reviews Forums (http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/)
-   Roll Calls (http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/roll-calls/)
-   -   Carnival Dream Florida Inaugural Cruise December 3, 2009 (http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/roll-calls/35649-carnival-dream-florida-inaugural-cruise-december-3-2009-a.html)

Dwayne 01-16-2009 08:59 PM

Anyone else going on this special 9 night Florida Inaugural cruise?

Dwayne

LHP 01-25-2009 08:20 AM

Ok...I am "speaking to you" LOL

Now get to practicing!!!!

This is going to be fun!!!

Dwayne 01-25-2009 10:12 PM

http://bestsmileys.com/lol/21.gif

It is going to be a hoot of some sort! http://cruise-chat.com/groupee_commo...on_biggrin.gif

I hope we have a good piano man this year. I didn't care too much for the guy on Glory last October.

Did you hear about a Humane Society group or something that's going to be on the cruise? Doesn't bother me, I like animals.

Dwayne

LHP 01-28-2009 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by IslandCruz:
http://bestsmileys.com/lol/21.gif

It is going to be a hoot of some sort! http://cruise-chat.com/groupee_commo...on_biggrin.gif

I hope we have a good piano man this year. I didn't care too much for the guy on Glory last October.

Did you hear about a Humane Society group or something that's going to be on the cruise? Doesn't bother me, I like animals.

Dwayne
Yes ASPCA. I can handle them...I can't handle PETA. They are to radical for my taste.

I have never understood why a group like PETA are willing to attack and harm a human being....but won't touch an animal.....

Dwayne 01-30-2009 03:05 AM

Quote:

Yes ASPCA. I can handle them...I can't handle PETA. They are to radical for my taste.
Well that's good to hear. I've donated money to them before. I saw on the news they pulled the PETA commercial from the Superbowl.

I've never cruised in December before. I'm thinking of taking the ferry over to Virgin Gorda so I can add another island to my list. I'm wondering if should get a wet-suit for water activities.

Dwayne

LHP 02-14-2009 05:57 PM

http://surv.cheetahmail.com/s?aid=982238741&o=1&n=29


Just REPLACE the information asked for with the information.


Here is the link to John's Blog Registration
"Already Booked?" section.

I don't know if it will work...but I will try it. The Spa cabins are not under the "special code" and I certainly am not going to pay extra to be included.

Dwayne 02-15-2009 04:40 AM

Thanks a ton LHP!

I looked and couldn't find it before. I'll give it a try and see if it works too. I'm not paying that much extra either for reindeer games. I booked when they messed up and accidentally put the early saver's on for two days last month before they started advertising it. I'm locked in for $664pp and "ain't" letting it go. http://cruise-chat.com/groupee_commo...on_biggrin.gif

BTW, they put the Early Saver rate back on a few days ago, but it is way higher now.

Did y'all get booked at the Radisson ?

If not you better do it soon. I had a friend who works in the hotel industry talk with the group department there, and they told him they would definitely sell out.

Thanks again, for the link and I hope it works for both of us.

PS: Welcome Back! http://cruise-chat.com/groupee_commo...on_biggrin.gif

Dwayne

LHP 02-15-2009 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by IslandCruz:
Thanks a ton LHP!

I looked and couldn't find it before. I'll give it a try and see if it works too. I'm not paying that much extra either for reindeer games. I booked when they messed up and accidentally put the early saver's on for two days last month before they started advertising it. I'm locked in for $664pp and "ain't" letting it go. http://cruise-chat.com/groupee_commo...on_biggrin.gif

BTW, they put the Early Saver rate back on a few days ago, but it is way higher now.

Did y'all get booked at the Radisson ?

If not you better do it soon. I had a friend who works in the hotel industry talk with the group department there, and they told him they would definitely sell out.

Thanks again, for the link and I hope it works for both of us.

PS: Welcome Back! http://cruise-chat.com/groupee_commo...on_biggrin.gif

Dwayne
Yes ... we already have our reservations for the Radisson booked!! woo hoo

We have not sailed out of Port Canaveral since 2003. So it will be nice to see it again.

I hate to admit that I am kinda "cruised out". 10 cruises in 12 months (8 in 2008) is my limit.

I think I am going to leave it to 1 every 2 to 2 1/2 months. Of course, after I get this gall bladder taken out next week...I may feel better and be raring to go!!!

Dwayne 02-15-2009 11:37 PM

I hope the surgery goes well and you feel much better. I think I would have cruise fatigue too going on that many cruises. http://cruise-chat.com/groupee_commo...on_biggrin.gif

I reserved a room at the Radisson too. I was afraid to wait too long. I stayed there last year and really enjoyed it. I can't wait to see the Dream's funnel!

Dwayne

LHP 02-18-2009 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by IslandCruz:
I hope the surgery goes well and you feel much better. I think I would have cruise fatigue too going on that many cruises. http://cruise-chat.com/groupee_commo...on_biggrin.gif

I reserved a room at the Radisson too. I was afraid to wait too long. I stayed there last year and really enjoyed it. I can't wait to see the Dream's funnel!

Dwayne
I am sure we will be having a "meet and greet" at the Radisson the night before. We will firm up the plans ...the closer that it gets to the date!!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2