Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Roll Calls
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-16-2009, 07:59 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Posts: 11,612
Default
Anyone else going on this special 9 night Florida Inaugural cruise?

Dwayne
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 01-25-2009, 07:20 AM
LHP's Avatar
LHP LHP is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,560
Default
Ok...I am "speaking to you" LOL

Now get to practicing!!!!

This is going to be fun!!!
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 01-25-2009, 09:12 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Posts: 11,612
Default


It is going to be a hoot of some sort!

I hope we have a good piano man this year. I didn't care too much for the guy on Glory last October.

Did you hear about a Humane Society group or something that's going to be on the cruise? Doesn't bother me, I like animals.

Dwayne
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 01-28-2009, 08:24 AM
LHP's Avatar
LHP LHP is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,560
Default
Quote:
Originally posted by IslandCruz:


It is going to be a hoot of some sort!

I hope we have a good piano man this year. I didn't care too much for the guy on Glory last October.

Did you hear about a Humane Society group or something that's going to be on the cruise? Doesn't bother me, I like animals.

Dwayne
Yes ASPCA. I can handle them...I can't handle PETA. They are to radical for my taste.

I have never understood why a group like PETA are willing to attack and harm a human being....but won't touch an animal.....
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 01-30-2009, 02:05 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Posts: 11,612
Default
Quote:
Yes ASPCA. I can handle them...I can't handle PETA. They are to radical for my taste.
Well that's good to hear. I've donated money to them before. I saw on the news they pulled the PETA commercial from the Superbowl.

I've never cruised in December before. I'm thinking of taking the ferry over to Virgin Gorda so I can add another island to my list. I'm wondering if should get a wet-suit for water activities.

Dwayne
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 02-14-2009, 04:57 PM
LHP's Avatar
LHP LHP is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,560
Default
http://surv.cheetahmail.com/s?aid=982238741&o=1&n=29


Just REPLACE the information asked for with the information.


Here is the link to John's Blog Registration
"Already Booked?" section.

I don't know if it will work...but I will try it. The Spa cabins are not under the "special code" and I certainly am not going to pay extra to be included.
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 02-15-2009, 03:40 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Posts: 11,612
Default
Thanks a ton LHP!

I looked and couldn't find it before. I'll give it a try and see if it works too. I'm not paying that much extra either for reindeer games. I booked when they messed up and accidentally put the early saver's on for two days last month before they started advertising it. I'm locked in for $664pp and "ain't" letting it go.

BTW, they put the Early Saver rate back on a few days ago, but it is way higher now.

Did y'all get booked at the Radisson ?

If not you better do it soon. I had a friend who works in the hotel industry talk with the group department there, and they told him they would definitely sell out.

Thanks again, for the link and I hope it works for both of us.

PS: Welcome Back!

Dwayne
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 02-15-2009, 01:12 PM
LHP's Avatar
LHP LHP is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,560
Default
Quote:
Originally posted by IslandCruz:
Thanks a ton LHP!

I looked and couldn't find it before. I'll give it a try and see if it works too. I'm not paying that much extra either for reindeer games. I booked when they messed up and accidentally put the early saver's on for two days last month before they started advertising it. I'm locked in for $664pp and "ain't" letting it go.

BTW, they put the Early Saver rate back on a few days ago, but it is way higher now.

Did y'all get booked at the Radisson ?

If not you better do it soon. I had a friend who works in the hotel industry talk with the group department there, and they told him they would definitely sell out.

Thanks again, for the link and I hope it works for both of us.

PS: Welcome Back!

Dwayne
Yes ... we already have our reservations for the Radisson booked!! woo hoo

We have not sailed out of Port Canaveral since 2003. So it will be nice to see it again.

I hate to admit that I am kinda "cruised out". 10 cruises in 12 months (8 in 2008) is my limit.

I think I am going to leave it to 1 every 2 to 2 1/2 months. Of course, after I get this gall bladder taken out next week...I may feel better and be raring to go!!!
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 02-15-2009, 10:37 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Posts: 11,612
Default
I hope the surgery goes well and you feel much better. I think I would have cruise fatigue too going on that many cruises.

I reserved a room at the Radisson too. I was afraid to wait too long. I stayed there last year and really enjoyed it. I can't wait to see the Dream's funnel!

Dwayne
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 02-18-2009, 06:58 AM
LHP's Avatar
LHP LHP is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,560
Default
Quote:
Originally posted by IslandCruz:
I hope the surgery goes well and you feel much better. I think I would have cruise fatigue too going on that many cruises.

I reserved a room at the Radisson too. I was afraid to wait too long. I stayed there last year and really enjoyed it. I can't wait to see the Dream's funnel!

Dwayne
I am sure we will be having a "meet and greet" at the Radisson the night before. We will firm up the plans ...the closer that it gets to the date!!
 
Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, college, cruise, cruises, dec, december, dream, florida, forum, funnel, inaugural, review, reviews

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dream December 3rd Review LHP Carnival Cruise Line 11 04-06-2010 09:17 AM
Carnival Dream Review - December 12, 2009 Sailing Pete Conrad Carnival Cruise Line 4 12-20-2009 12:19 PM
Roll Call: Costa Serena December 27, 2009 Kate1978 Roll Calls 0 10-14-2009 08:30 AM
CARNIVAL TO HOST 'RUSTY WALLACE CRUISE' ABOARD CARNIVAL VALOR IN DECEMBER 2005 Tom Ogg Carnival Cruise Line 4 01-28-2005 07:22 PM
Clipper Offers New Florida Golf, Family Cruises In December Tom Ogg All Other Cruise Lines 1 07-29-2004 07:00 AM


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
 

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:51 AM.

Contact Us - Cruise Reviews Home - Archive - Top

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2