Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Roll Calls
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2010, 05:30 PM

Hi all, I'm starting a very early roll call posting because I am sooo excited about this European cruise. I'm a single mom w/ 2 kids, ages 12 and 14. Hoping I'm not crazy for bringing a teen and an almost teen on a cruise for 12 days. Can't wait to meet others on this cruise! Patty

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 04-11-2011, 07:04 AM

Red face
Hi Patty!
My mother and I will be joining you and your kids on this cruise. Your teens will have a great time! You should check out the roll call message board on the Cruise Critic site (direct link removed), there is a wealth of information posted on that site regarding this specific cruise. Our trip is less than three months away, can't wait!

Last edited by LisaP; 04-11-2011 at 07:07 AM. Reason: Removal of direct link per Forum Rules
Old 04-16-2011, 12:39 AM

Smile Thanks
Hey Melissa, thanks for the tip, I will check it out. I have another friend and her daughter going on this cruise as well. I just loved the itinerary of this cruise. We will be in Rome before and flying to Barcelona after the cruise. Have booked some shore excursions and some private guides. It is getting close. Will be in contact as cruise gets closer. Patty

Old 04-16-2011, 08:08 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Hoping I'm not crazy for bringing a teen and an almost teen on a cruise for 12 days.
I thought the same during our three Europe cruises, especially our Med cruise as we were going to visit many historic sites, and ended up pleasantly surprised. Our teen was far from bored... in fact, he was so intrigued by the Statue of David in Florence that he started admiring sculptures we encountered on the rest of the trip. (We did the Western Med, the first part of your cruise.) Enjoy!
Old 04-23-2011, 01:10 AM

Talking cruisin w/ teens
Thanks, Lisa, that makes me feel better. Maybe I'm not so crazy. The European itineraries are very port intensive, so it looks like we'll busy touring most of the time. Patty

Tags
2011, critics, cruise, excursions, greece, greek, isle, isles, june, med, mediterranean, princess, review, reviews, star, teen