Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Roll Calls
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2009, 06:12 AM

We are booked on the Dream!!! My lovely wife and 2 beautiful daughters (now 6&4), myself, and Wife's brother and his wife. Very excited as this will be our first ever cruise. We have always done AI resorts, but thought it time for a change. Nassau, St. Maarten, and St. Thomas, here we come!!!

Thanks!!
Kevin

Carnival Dream April 2010
Old 08-29-2009, 03:52 PM

Hope I don't bust your bubble right off the get go. Being a first time cruiser and going on your very first cruise on the Dream is bad.

After cruising this great ship all the others will be a let down.

After being on the best you can't go up.

But I will tell you this, cruising is the greatest fun a family can have. There is so much to do and things to see.

Take a good camera and take alot of pictures
of everything that you see and do.
We take pictures of all the lines of guest,ship and all the food,even at supper. You will be glad you did later. With a digital you can always delete.
I take my laptop and view my shots so I can make sure that I did not miss anything.

As for the islands you will visit you will be in another world. Take pictures of every thing not just your family.
Old 02-14-2010, 05:59 PM
Administrator

Admin bump to prevent auto-close. -LP

Closed Thread

Tags
april, caribbean, carnival, cruise, cruises, dates, dream, east, eastern, good, pictures, princess, review, reviews