Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2003, 11:38 AM

I've heard that 2 chairs and a small table are already on the balcony. Is there room to replace one or both chairs with a lounger? We are in a DB class cabin.

Can we ask our cabin steward to do this?

This is our second cruise, but only our first with a balcony. No more fighting the crowds for chairs around the pool, we hope!

Any information will be greatly appreciated.
Old 06-04-2003, 11:38 AM

I've heard that 2 chairs and a small table are already on the balcony. Is there room to replace one or both chairs with a lounger? We are in a DB class cabin.

Can we ask our cabin steward to do this?

This is our second cruise, but only our first with a balcony. No more fighting the crowds for chairs around the pool, we hope!

Any information will be greatly appreciated.
Old 08-05-2003, 11:50 PM

Yes there is 2 chairs and a table, and you would be able to fit only one of the lay down chairs, but i dont know if you would be aloud to, i had a balcony though and you dont get any sun there cuz there is sorta like a roof type thing above you. Thats my advice to you. But if you wake up early for ne reason, you can put ur towel on a lay down chair on the deck by the pool and no one will take it off, so it will be saved if youd like to do that, cuz i know the big hastle around the pool and what it can be like!
Old 08-22-2003, 07:15 AM

We just got back from a week on the Adventure (sister ship to Explorer). There are so many deck chairs that even on the "at Sea" days there were plenty of empty deck chairs--you had your pick--with no hassels! Tons of sunbathing decks too, no area ever seemed crowded.

Have Fun! Wish I was going! Can't wait till next year!

Closed Thread