Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2007, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Leigh:
Karen Y...I'm sure we will run into each other in the halls. We'd be the cabin with the steady flow of people checking out the view....we are travelling with 12 people all of which would love to switch places with me. Oh well they had their chance. Feel free to pop by and say hi. Cousins.....our cabin was going to be 6656 and friends have 6658 which is one ahead (and 2 decks down) of your's (if you look at the deck plans. We will definately be in 6658 so I will note whether or not you are feeling the motion. We also have friends right above on the 7th deck so I will check out this one as well. Hopefully the seas will be calm for both our sailings, let me know if you want me to check out anything elso. I will also get some pictures of both those cabins and I can email them over to you if you like. My email address is enright@magma.ca. When do you sail?
Leigh
Wow, sorry I haven't checked this before now, time is flying by so fast! We were last on Explorer in a JS 2 years ago and loved it, but we are very excited about the GS we have booked this time around. We are traveling with business associates of my husbands again and they are alot of fun, we can't wait. I hear all the new bedding is great, do you know anything about new plasma TV's? Not that it really matters, but last time we were watching the Masters on our balcony and had a great time!
Old 02-27-2007, 08:49 PM

We had plasma tv in our owners suite on our last cruise. The Grandkids loved it. The Grand suites have a bigger balcony than the owners suite. The bedroom takes up a lot of the balcony area.

Sonny
Old 02-28-2007, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SONNYV:
We had plasma tv in our owners suite on our last cruise. The Grandkids loved it. The Grand suites have a bigger balcony than the owners suite. The bedroom takes up a lot of the balcony area.

Sonny
Really? I had no idea the Grand balcony was bigger! We don't really need more room than a GS inside so it sounds like we made a good choice. Just got our docs today and my daughter and I were doing the happy dance in the middle of the street!! Can't wait!
Old 03-02-2007, 03:56 PM

They have a really nice picture of the GS on webshots. If you go into webshots then suites on the explorer of the seas there are a few good pics of the gs. We are still waiting for our docs whats up with that? getting a little worried, and don't want to see anything ORANGE. My stomach has butterflies I am so excited. Its like waiting to get on the best ride at a fair.....no beter.
Can't wait to be doing my happy dance.
Leigh

Read and post cruise reviews

Carnival Imagination Mar. 09
Carnival Destiny Nov. 2008
Carnival Liberty March 2008
Carnival Freedom Nov 2007
Explorer of the Sea Mar 2007
Carnival Fascination Nov. 2006
Grand Princess Feb 4 2006
Carnival Fascination Feb 2005
TSS Atlas 1988
Discovery 1983

Old 03-02-2007, 10:54 PM

Leigh,
We just got our docs 2 days ago. I know what you mean, I keep hearing how people have them a month or more out. When you say go to webshots to see the pictures, what website is that?
Old 03-02-2007, 11:04 PM

And by the way I did have an orange tag which I am ignoring!!!
Old 03-03-2007, 06:38 AM

Hi Karen.
Just go to webshots.com once you are on then go to webshots photo gallery and type in suites on the explorer of the sea there are 97 photos that show all types of cabins/suites. Just scroll down as they are all pretty much labeled, JS, cat D1, GS, etc. Just make sure you don't look at the Owners & Royal suite by mistake There is a really nice pic of the suite with the glass doors looking out to the balcony. If you can't pull thme up you can always email me and I will send them, I just don't know how to attach pics on here. If anyone can tell me how to do it it would be great then I can put some of our cruise photos on when we get back.

Read and post cruise reviews

Carnival Imagination Mar. 09
Carnival Destiny Nov. 2008
Carnival Liberty March 2008
Carnival Freedom Nov 2007
Explorer of the Sea Mar 2007
Carnival Fascination Nov. 2006
Grand Princess Feb 4 2006
Carnival Fascination Feb 2005
TSS Atlas 1988
Discovery 1983

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, carnival, explorer, fascination, freedom, grand, owners, pictures, plasma, royal, royalcaribbean, sea, seas, suite, webshot