Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2010, 10:04 AM

Just found out a few minutes ago Freedom is offering murder mystery dinner in restraunt that begins with P..Port(something). We are going to do this weather husband wants to or not. I did call RCCL maybe about a month ago and person stated that it would not be on Freedom week we are going (we board Oct. 24th 2010 and dinner is only offered night we board) BUT are now offering it as of TODAY (Yes I am excited)

I was informed restraunt was somewhat small (I think female from RCCL stated it sat about 100 people or so) I heard this is very popular.

Can I wait one week to purchase tickets for dinner? I do not get paid till next week. Does anyone think it will get booked up within next week?

THANKS

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 07-29-2010, 11:15 AM

It's hard to say. Unique and popular events that are limited in number always book fast. Since you would be putting it on a charge card I would book it now. Then when you get paid next week set that money aside to pay the charge card to avoid interest.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:17 AM
Administrator

Quote:
restraunt that begins with P..Port(something)
Portofino's, which is the extra-fee Italian restaurant on the Freedom.
Old 08-03-2010, 06:19 AM

I am officially confused..I checked on RCCL yesterday and I was able to pre-pay (pre-order) the murder mystery on Freedom on October 24 2010. Know I did call RCCL and they did advise me that if it is on website and I am able to pay for it Freedom is offering it for that specific day.

Here is confusing part when I click here http://www.whodunitcruises.com/ it stats it's not offered on Freedom for the week we will be on cruise October 24th through 31st...
What do I do?

Old 08-03-2010, 07:30 AM

It's best to have it pre-ordered. If they have it, then you've got your reservation. If they don't have it then nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Old 08-03-2010, 07:39 AM

Cruise Fanatic...If I pre-order it and it's not offered will they give me money back?

Old 08-03-2010, 10:05 AM

I would say so. It may be that when you actually go through the steps to order, it may come back then and say it's not available.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:18 AM

I actually figured it out..There is a company out there (I posted website in previous post) that offers a week long (some cruises are like 3 or 4 days)murder mystery..Mystery is as long as cruise..Website states that RCCL offers all (or majority) of these mysteries. The one I am intrested in is just dinner.

I did NOT read everything on website 1st time I went on the site..And yes I do have DUH on my forehead..

I ended up calling RCCL they explained the difference to me. I really felt like an idiot when I got off phone. SORRY to confuse anyone

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, carribean, cruise, cruises, dinner, freedom, lines, murder, mystery, port, rccl, rcl, review, royal, shari