Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2002, 12:21 PM

Has anybody ever pre-booked an excursion on the net. We are thinking about it. Royal Caribbean offers it, so we were wondering if it is an easier way.
Old 11-04-2002, 12:21 PM

Has anybody ever pre-booked an excursion on the net. We are thinking about it. Royal Caribbean offers it, so we were wondering if it is an easier way.
Old 11-04-2002, 01:07 PM

We've pre-booked on Celebrity (sister company to RCL) ans also Princess. Celebrity you use your regular credit card, and you know within a day if you got your particular shore excursion. We found out within an hour, and got all the tours we wanted. If you wait too late, or until you get on the ship, you might lose out on what you want. Princess acts about the same, except that the tours are put on your shipboard account, and those can build up pretty rapidly. I've encouraged others to do this, and all are very happy with it. If you haven't received it already, you should be getting a book of the shore excursions. Cross out what you don't want, and then choose from the rest. We generally shoose the morning tours. That way you can get back on the ship for a late lunch, and enjoy the pool or whatever. I already tentatively have tours in mind for a July cruise on the Celebrity Constellation, so as soon as the book comes in, we'll be booking online again. In our opinion, only way to go. Good luck! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2002, 06:51 PM

Thank you Sue. I have another question. Do you get any type of document stating that you have your excursion reserved? Sorry for all the questions. This is my first time on a cruise. Any other tid bits you have would be great.

Thank you again.
Old 11-10-2002, 08:44 PM

I agree with Sue booking on line is the way to go,when we got our cruise documents our excursions were listed in our package.But my husband always prints them off the net when we book them,hope this helps you,Debra
Old 11-11-2002, 05:24 AM

You get your confirmation back online. I always print out 3 copies of everything I do, whether it hotels, car rentals, or in this case, shore excursions. I carry one with the cruise docs, another in my carry-on, and the last I just stick in regular luggage. If I should lose 1, always have the other to fall back on. Frankly, never needed them, as tickets always there and waiting for us. Good luck! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Closed Thread

Tags
book, booking, caribbean, carribean, celebrity, cruise, excursions, exercusions, late, pre, royal, suite