Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2007, 08:02 AM

I know this is a topic that has been discussed and I thought settled in my mind, but on another cruise forum, there is some debate over it. So, I am now confused again. The topic is on the Next Cruise booking. The no expiration date is clear but what is not clear is how much you have to pay for 3 people. There are some saying you only need to pay for 1 at $100 and there are some saying you must prepay $300 for all 3 to make sure there is room for all. This sounds silly as all 3 of us are going to be in 1 cabin. It will be my wife, 8yr old daughter and myself. Now, if it is indeed just required to buy one booking, then we are going to go for it. But, we are probably not going to do it for $300. I know it sounds silly for asking and if we were going in the next 6 months, it would not make any difference but we will probably have to skip next year and make 2009 the next cruise. I just want to take advantage of the credit if we can. If one of the Diamond members or one of the travel agents on here could find out the answer for sure for me, I would appreciate it. Sorry for beating a topic to death.

1992 MV Royal Majesty
1993 MV Royal Majesty
1996 Sun Princess
2007 Liberty of the Seas
2010 Navigator of the Seas
2010 Radiance of the Seas
Old 08-16-2007, 06:06 PM

Are you asking about the deposit? You have to pay a deposit per person at the time booking. That cost depends on the actual cruise.

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 08-16-2007, 07:24 PM

Bruce- I just bought a next cruise booking last week. I paid $100 for just myself. When I decide which cruise I want to use the booking on, I can have three or four in a cabin. When I use the booking, I'll have to pay the $250 per person down payment minus the $100 I paid for the next cruise booking. What ever you pay, $100,$200, or $300 for the NCB, that amount will be taken off your down payment when you use the booking. The main thing is: you don't have to pay more than $100 for a NCB. I hope this helps to clear things up.

Sonny
Old 08-17-2007, 03:52 AM
Well I get it better now that is was explained that way thanks Sonny i was wondering about that myself.

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread