Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2009, 10:33 AM

OMG....it exceeded my expectations! I am so in love with cruising! It was a smooth transition going on the ship (please everyone do the on-line checkin)we were already in our cabin by 1:30 pm....the WindJammer was excellent! Our children 17 & 13 had the best time of their lives. The great thing about cruising is that you meet so many different cultures...we met kids & their families from Australia, Britain, Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Venezuela...everywhere...diversity everywhere...everyone got along...it was an amazing experience. On our first Captain's dinner...the waiters came over and sung Happy 20th Wedding Anniversary to my husband and I..we had no idea...it was special and amazing. Royal Caribbean is amazing and they live up to their reputation. They really do run an amazing ship and they treat you like Royalty....I was literally going to cry when we came to the last night....heck we went to be at 3:30 am....we just knew that when we woke up...it was time to head off to the boring day-to-day to-do's....Cruising is it for me....unless for an emergency I will fly but for vacations....cruising with Royal Caribbean is for us....our next cruise will be in 2 years as my entire family and hubby's family and friends....I would say 60 of us...are starting to plan now....should be fun!
Old 08-03-2009, 06:50 AM

Welcome back! I'm really happy to hear what a great time you had.

I know you're already looking forward to your next cruise. It's addictive, isn't it?
Old 08-03-2009, 10:07 AM
carmena610 - Kindly allow me to add my "Welcome Back" to that of our moderator Sandy! Cruising is truly fantastic and it only becomes more so with each successive cruise! There is only one known cure for this malady - you need to book another ASAP -even if it is a 1 nite! Try it--it works!!

BillyBuzzy
Old 08-03-2009, 11:12 AM

Gotcha ! Hook, line, and sinker ! You could do a great commercial for cruising, what enthusiasm ! Great to get that next cruise booked after the big let down of having to leave the ship.

Peterl

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 08-03-2009, 11:45 AM

We tried to warn you that cruising is addictive I am so very glad to hear that it exceeded your expectations! Now comes the fun part of planning the next one, and then the one after that. Welcome home
Old 08-05-2009, 06:46 PM

My family had a welcome back Barbeque for us on Sunday and they could not shut me up about our cruise. We are going to plan to go in 2 years at least 60 of us...but hubby and I our boys will go next year again for 5 days....I am looking into it already.

You were ABSOLUTELY CORRECT I am hooked and I am afraid I won't be able to stop....that is not so bad is it? lol
Old 08-05-2009, 06:50 PM

Hook, Line & Sinker is correct! I was like a small kid in a candy store....I could not get enough of it. It was like we were in Paradise...we got up when we wanted to...slept as long as we wanted to (not much sleeping...I made them get up...they could sleep at home..we spent too much money...I wanted to get my money's worth..lol) I cannot say enough about the SERVICE...EXCELLENCE....I Loved St. Thomas my favorite Island.....
Old 08-05-2009, 07:15 PM
UhOh!! Carmena -what have we unleashed in you! Now we can truly welcome you aboard!!And..guess what...when you come back from a cruise you gain...bragging rights!!!(An earned privilege no less)!!!!

You are one of us now - which means you'll have to add "salty" words to your language! Words like Port, Starboard, Fore, Aft, Deck and Bulkhead! We can't wait to hear more of your plans and adventures!!

BillyBuzzy
Old 08-06-2009, 05:00 AM

Carmena, please hold off from introducing so many people to cruising (assuming lst cruisers)at one time or we will have problems getting availability when we want to cruise; LOL ! That will be a terrific family/friends cruise.

Peterl

Old 08-08-2009, 08:14 PM

We will be cruising on the Explorer for our first cruise next February. Now I really can't wait. What would you recommend to do on the islands?

Thanks,
Jean

Closed Thread

Tags
back, cruise, day, explorer, night, nights, review, reviews, seas