Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2005, 09:42 AM

Hi, We are also going on the Voyager Sept. 23rd. My sister and our hubby's are driving down from Ontario the day before the cruise and staying in a hotel. We are very excited about going on the Voyager. We went on the Grandeur out of Baltimore last September for our first cruise and we are HOOKED! Can't wait to get onboard. What deck are you on?
Take care
Gail
Comet Cruiser
Old 07-30-2005, 10:25 AM

hi-we are deck 6,and our friend is on deck 2-how long is the drive from your place,my husband would love to hunt and fish in canada,this is our 2nd cruise it is the bes of all worlds
Old 07-30-2005, 10:30 AM

Hi, we are also on deck 6...We're going to be neighbours!!
The drive down for us takes approx. 7-8 hours, that's why we are coming down the day before the cruise leaves. Yes, the fishing is great up here. This is our 2nd cruise as well, we can't wait to go, we are all very excited!
Take care
Gail
Comet Cruiser
Old 07-30-2005, 11:26 AM

hi-
are u traveling with children,or just couples,we have a 24 yr old,but he is going on vacation to another destination,we are traveling with a single friend of my husbands,we are in nj,actually 10 minutes from where the ship is located,i hope the weather stays on our side

suzanne
nucruiser
Old 07-30-2005, 11:30 AM

hi comet cruiser

we are in a balcony stateroom,Are you people sporting black tye clothiing on this trip,
Old 07-30-2005, 01:00 PM

Hi Suzanne,
Nice to meet you!
We are 2 couples going, we tried to get our 21yr. old son to come with us but he wouldn't go without his g/f, who couldn't come because of starting back to college. Wow, you live 10 minutes from the pier? We would love to be an hour away, but will make the drive, going on a cruise is worth the long drive. The hubby's just wear a suit, no black ties and we just wear a nice dress or pants and top for dinner. We are also in balconies, actually the rooms are adjoining, so that should be fun going back and forth.
The weather last September made our itinerary change in a big way,we didn't go to Key West, Cozumel, Belize, Cocoay or Freeport. We ended up going to Bermuda, Labadee and Nassau. We didn't care where we went as long as we didn't have to cook,clean or do laundry! Hopefully we will get to the ports we are suppposed to go to this time, no HURRICANES.
Take care
Gail
Comet Cruiser
Old 07-30-2005, 01:36 PM

hi,
our son would not go w/o his g/f,she starts back to school also,we dont care about any weather related itinerary changes either,as long as it doesnt involve laundry cooking or cleaning either,the men here are happy to hear about the no black tie,I like to dress up also but formal wear on a a vacation,just doesnt seem to go together,but i guess we are able to dress nicely with more flexibility,are you setting up any excursions?take care

suzanne
nucruiser
Old 07-30-2005, 08:44 PM

Hi Suzanne,
The hubby's want to go on the submersible sub, I think it's in Grand Cayman and my sister wants to do the swimming with the stingrays. I do not want to do either of those, I prefer to either shop or watch. Yep, I'm the chicken in the group! We for sure want to go to Margaritaville in Ocho Rios tho, that we all agree on.
What excursions are you planning on doing? Glad the men are happy about no black ties....it's not that formal. Just suits are fine!
Take care
Gail
Old 07-31-2005, 05:32 AM

hi Gail

actually we are just in the process of setting up our excursions,I know we also want to do the stingray excursion,shop,possibly the dolphin encounter,and whatever else sounds interesting,shop.
take care
suzanne
Old 07-31-2005, 06:11 PM

Hi again Suzanne,
We are in the process also of thinking of what excursions to try. My sister is intent on doing the swimming with the stingrays! I will give you my email, should you want to send me one. It's bluefin@sympatico.ca
Feel free to send me an email Suzanne, just let me know it's from you ok?
Take care, hope to hear from you soon.
Gail

Closed Thread

Tags
cruiser, nu