Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2005, 04:16 PM

my question is when should we do the online check in for our nov.7th sailing is there a time limit as to when you are suppose to do it.i must say what a great ideal to check in prior to sailing what a time saver. thanks to all.
Old 10-19-2005, 04:45 PM

I would do it asap. We are sailing on the Majesty on Nov 14 and we have already done ours.
Old 10-19-2005, 04:45 PM

Cruiser, you can do online check-in now for a Nov. 7 cruise. I think you can do it up until a day or two before the cruise. You'll need to fill out all the online forms, e.g. passport number, emergency contact info, and whether you want to use a credit card for onboard expenses. The system takes you through everything step-by-step, and then you print out your SetSail Passes.

Sandy
Old 10-20-2005, 02:44 AM

Sandy,

maybe they changed something. Last week I checked in online for our Splendour cruise starting november 12th. But we could not print out the SetSail Pass. There was a notice, that we get an email, when its available.
And we are still waiting.

Marita

Old 10-20-2005, 05:57 AM

Marita, I checked in a couple of weeks ago for a Nov. 10 cruise and had no problem printing out the passes.

I checked in a client for a Jan. 13 cruise, and also got the message that they would email me when I could print out the pass. I assumed it was because Jan 13 is 3 months away. It's strange that you can't print one out for Nov. 12. Maybe their system is overloaded, or has some other glitch.

Sandy
Old 10-20-2005, 06:44 AM

Online check should be completed at least 1 1/2 to 2 months before sailing. The cruise lines usually print out documents and mail them off so that you would have them 1 month prior to sailing. It's alway good to have the info already on the documentation.

Although you are able to do it at the last minute, getting the sea pass in time can be a task and I have had clients complain that they are asked again to fill out the info on the documents when they get to the pier. So I would strongly recommend that you do it right away and hopefully you wouldn't have any problems getting your sea pass and a speedy embarkment.

Old 10-23-2005, 07:34 AM

Marita,
We are on the same cruise.
When we first tried to check in, we were unable to print out the pass, but the last time we were successful.

Have you tried lately?

Carol (Brahmama)
Old 10-24-2005, 05:31 PM

I had problems printing my set sail pass and called RCCI and they said that your cruise has to be paid in full to print it. I was able to print mine in a couple days when TA sent the final payment.

Closed Thread

Tags
boarding, caribbean, checkin, cruises, kind, online, passes, questions, royal