Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2007, 04:39 PM

Looking at an Oceanview stateroom on Deck 2
(the lowest deck for vacationers) on RCI's Navigator of the Seas. The room will accomodate
4 of us. It's the least expensive OV stateroom. Deck 3 is $100 more but the rooms on that deck are all next to The Dungeon
nightclub.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:41 PM

I've stayed on Deck 2 on several ships, and never found it to be "bad" at all. Since I never take the elevator, I enjoy burning calories climbing the stairs from the 2nd level... I eat to my heart's content and have never gained more than a pound or two. Of course, I've never been too particular about where my room is because I don't get sea sick and I don't spend much time there anyway. Plus, the money I save staying on deck 2 can go toward my next cruise.
Old 09-13-2007, 01:22 PM
This is good to know because the majority of our group are on the 2nd level and they were thinking all kinds of thoughts, like they would be under water....lol, or they could feel every wave I mean all kinds of things.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 09-13-2007, 02:32 PM
We were on the Voyager and stayed on Deck 3 right next to the Vault Disco...NEVER HEARD A THING.....plus were we were, we walked right into the Theater....2 and 3 and a little inconvenient trying to get from one end of the ship to the other....have to go to deck 4 or 5 to do this...but then there always the elevators....Happy Cruising....

Bob E

Closed Thread

Tags
bad, caribbean, cruise, cruse, deck, desck, happy, level, location, navigator, reviews, royal, seas, ship, stateroom