Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2008, 05:53 PM
Banned

i joined up with the C&A society on my last RCI cruise, i have my membership number so if i book my next cruise do you get any future cruise credit or is that only if you book onboard
Old 01-07-2008, 06:54 PM

When you book while onboard you get an on-board credit. You should always use your C&A number anytime you cruise with RCCL because after you finish your cruise, it gives you 'credit' towards your loyalty level (gold, platinum, diamond, diamond plus).

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 01-07-2008, 08:47 PM

AllyGirl is right. The only thing you will get when you book your next cruise, is a coupon book with discounts while on the ship. The next time you cruise, purchase a "Next Cruise Booking". You will recieve a booking number that you can use any time in the future and get an on board credit.

Sonny
Old 01-08-2008, 05:58 PM

RC just e-mailed me a $200 off coupon for our next cruise, though I'm really sorry I didn't read the fine print as I'm not going to book a cruise with them before the March 31st. deadline that it stipulated.
Old 01-09-2008, 07:25 AM

Does C&A cost anything? Is anyone who has cruised with RCCL automatically a member?

I cruised a few years ago with my family - I was 19 and my parents paid for the entire thing. Will I get credit for that cruise?
Old 01-09-2008, 07:38 AM

Yes, you will get credit for it. There is no cost to enroll into the Crown & Anchor Society. You can go on line and register HERE.

Sonny
Old 01-09-2008, 09:57 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Is anyone who has cruised with RCCL automatically a member?
Sonny already answered your questions, but I just wanted to add that the C&A Society has great perks as you accumulate cruise credits. I am working on attaining diamond level right now.
Old 01-09-2008, 04:31 PM

I have noticed that the coupon books get a little better as you progress. Dave we are trying to catch up with Sonny. We achieved Diamond status a few cruises ago.

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 01-10-2008, 07:19 AM

You guys were right - I was able to input my info, and everything went through ok. I assume this means I got credit for that first cruise.

On my upcoming cruise, will my gf be able to attend any events with me that are for past cruisers only? I remember there being a "welcome back" party, and maybe some other stuff.
Old 01-10-2008, 08:39 AM
Administrator

Your girlfriend will be able to attend. They collect the invitations at the door but they don't take a head count.

Closed Thread

Tags
ca, society