Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2005, 08:13 AM

Is the ship's trip to "Swimming with the Stingrays" as good as going with a private group ? I have heard it is quite crowded .
Old 02-08-2005, 10:43 PM

It is quite crowded swimming with the Stingrays with the ships tour. I would book it with a private person cuz the smaller groups are more one on one and more entertaining!
If you have kids I would also take them to the Turtle Farm in Grand Cayman they love it sooo much!!

Closed Thread

Tags
adbance, advance, book, caribbean, carnival, carribean, cruise, excertions, excursion, excursions, isit, lie, long, royal, sell, shore