Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2004, 09:01 PM

My husband and I are new to cruises and have heard positive and negative reviews. Any advise would be great. We are planning the cruise to celebrate our 10th anniversary.
Old 04-30-2004, 09:01 PM

My husband and I are new to cruises and have heard positive and negative reviews. Any advise would be great. We are planning the cruise to celebrate our 10th anniversary.
Old 04-30-2004, 09:11 PM

What ship and itinerary are you going on?
Old 05-04-2004, 08:54 PM

RMS,
You have made a great decision to celebrate your anniversary on a cruise. I can almost guarantee you'll have the time of your life. For a small fee you can order special packages for your cabin to help you celebrate like a bottle of champagne or decorations or flowers or sweets. Check the Royal Caribbean website. Also be sure to tell your head waiter in the dining room and you can pick a dinner meal where they will bring out a cake and sing to you!!
The best place for advice is at cruisereviews.com especially on "Tom and Mary's Page". I also have a few tips at my personal website at cruiseknowledge.com

My Homepage is:
http://www.CruiseKnowledge.com/
Old 05-05-2004, 01:35 AM

Yes beware it IS contagious and there is NO cure!!!! Other than booking your next one...
Old 05-05-2004, 04:54 PM

We just returned from celebrating our 10 year anniversary on the RCL Mariner of the Seas ship with the Southern Carribean itinerary. This was our 7th cruise and by far one of our favorites. For a ship as large as it is, you wonder at times where all the guests are. There are plenty of opportunities to be part of the crowd and equally as many chances to steal away by yourselves. In addition to eating in the main dining room, we made reservations at Chops to celebrate our special occasion, which we really enjoyed. We actually travelled with our kids (5.5 & 4 yrs old) and they had a blast. They loved the kid's program and spent more time there than we had planned on. In fact, one of the days we were in port, the kids asked if they could stay on the ship as opposed to going to the beach with us.

We love cruising and we highly recommend this ship.
Old 05-10-2004, 06:22 AM

Well all I can say is you are doomed...Cruising is such a great way to see the world. Heck after I took my first cruise I became a cruise only agent...and that was in the mid 80's and I still love it. Have a pleasant cruise.

Closed Thread